Three Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Derby, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Online assessment. Fairly straight forward questions about customer service. Personality test too to see if you're a good fit. Are you hardworking, take credit, team player etc.? Scenario based questions are easy but can fall into traps if not reading questions carefully.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in this situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

First you do phone interview, after you are successful you go in HO and have a interview face to face. Yo have to do presentation. usually SWOT analysis. Tell me about yourself, strengths and weakness.

Interview Questions

• About CV, a lot examples needed. tell me about time you had a difficult customer experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in February 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by an email with an invitation for a video interview to be done in the next 3 working days.
    In the beginning you will have promo video about Three, you need to watch it as one question is related to it. You will have then 5 questions, not too difficult, they just want to know you better.
    Good luck!

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work for Three? And what about longer term aspirations?
      2. How will you develop successful relationships with your team?
      3. At the start of the interview we showed a video of 'What it's like to be Three' please tell us why you are right for a position with us?
      4. Why do you think it is important for us to inspire our customers to discover how our device range and network can improve their life?
      5. Tell me about the best team you have been a part of. What role did you play? Why was it great?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in January 2014.

Interview

I felt like i was applying for a job at MacDonald. Very basic interview, very easy and not expected from such a large company with a strong emphasis on sales.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with Sales targets and KPI's???? Um, what now???? I am applying for a management position...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2012.

Interview

You have to apply on the three website, on which you need to pass some evaluation for your cv to move forward. Now your cv is reviewed by the store manager or the assistant store manager who filter out the right candidates for the interview. First you have a telephonic interview and if passed then a final face to face interview. It is crucial to answer a lot about sales, customer service, cross selling etc. You will have a 3 months probationary period if you passed the interview.

Interview Questions

• It is not a tough interview to crack. Just need to be prepared as most of it is situation based behavioral interview. Definitely be prepared as to what you know about the company its products and the positive points of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is fixed very little scope for negotiation but depends on the candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Grantham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Grantham, England) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview process required you to relay previous skills, identify sales skills and the ability to record these sales. Any figures were handy, you have to show energy and passion. This is key to ensure you are able to create a great working environment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.