Three Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.7

Customer Advisor Interview

Interview

Application and Video Interview. Once you have submitted your CV, you will then get a phone call from a HR adviser who will do a quick phone interview. If you are successful, then you will be passed on to the hiring store manager who will organise an interview with you

Interview Questions

• Why 3? What skills do you have that make you suitable for this role?   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Three in October 2020.

Interview

Comfortable, no pressure and a relaxing interview as the manager was easy to talk to. I had a role play phone call interview. I passed this and moved onto a video call interview through teams.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose three?
      what are your life experiences?   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three (Reading, England) in October 2020.

Interview

First telephone interview to check experience and suitability for the role. The interview was conducted by Three's talent agent. This was a short interview lasting no more than 15 mins. The interview gave an overview of the role and package. The agent wanted to make sure if I had the experience and could back this up with work experience examples. If I pass this stage, then I will have a formal interview in which would involve taking psychometric test. If I pass that, then in the next interview, I am required to give a 20 min presentation followed my a questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk through your CV and my experience and skills aligned to the role.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

Quick process didn’t take long at all, one telephone interview then a face to face with two people present . Interview was friendly and was more focused on selling abilities

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Bournemouth, England) in September 2020.

Interview

Really interactive online assesment which let's you know if you pass through to interviews. Really modern and interactive and makes you think about what some of your key characteristics are.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Cambridge, England) in July 2020.

Interview

I first did an online assessment, where I completed a questionnaire based around personality, then a texting one where you responded to customers and coworkers. I was then contacted by the recruitment team who called and asked if I would do a phone interview. This was a roleplay, selling someone a phone plan. I then had a face to face interview on Microsoft teams, where I was asked a few personal questions about experience and working towards goals.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer said no straight away to getting insurance on their new phone?   Answer Question

Change Manager Interview

Interview

After 7 wks received an email saying I had been shortlisted to the hiring manager less than 30 mins later I receive an email saying I had been rejected! Asked for an explanation from HR who lied. Avoid

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (Derby, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Online assessment. Fairly straight forward questions about customer service. Personality test too to see if you're a good fit. Are you hardworking, take credit, team player etc.? Scenario based questions are easy but can fall into traps if not reading questions carefully.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in this situation?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Three (Newbury, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Poor experience and very slow with communications.

Found the entire process unprofessional and disrespectful

Initially applied online, with the internal recruiter calling me a few days later. So far so good. She performed her screening exam and notified me that her colleague would call within two days. Three weeks later I received a call "Hi, we are now ready to invite you to a 2nd interview". I found this quite arrogant as they did not apologise for the delay or ask if I was still available.

I accepted to gain video interview experience and the interview was arranged beginning of June. Both the internal recruiter and manager arrived 10 minutes late and began the questioning. The questions were fairly standard, chat about the role, wha tI could offer, company direction and so on. In general the interview went well knowing I had performed well and the interviewers also confirming they were pleased with how the call went. The recruiter stated that they would be in contact within the next 72 hours.

7 weeks later and still no comms. Chased the recruiter on email but no reply. Contacted the admin who setup the call and she "would look into it and get back to me" 4 weeks later still nothing.

Luckily it's not a role that I am to keen about, however I feel this is really poor from any professional organisation. At least follow up with a comms stating you are very busy, or role on hold, even the role is no longer available.

Interviews require much prep, there is a lot of effort that goes in, not to mention the mental strain. During the Covid times it also means organising other household members to relocate for an hour or so.

Please Three at least contact the candidate and thank them for their interest in the job and the time they have given you (because interviews are for both parties) So arrogant and rude.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions "What would you do in this situation and can you give examples" There were three of these.   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Three in March 2020.

Interview

Psychometric test done through shl, you dont get any feedback oh how you did, if you were 1 off or 24 off, feels like a waste of time preparing for this

Interview Questions

• find next pattern for 24 questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.