Three Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 253 of over 253 interviews

In Person4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Three

Application

I interviewed at Three

Interview

3 parts - Online application included personality questionnaire, responding to "texts" from customers, colleagues and a store manager, and a multi-tasking exercise. -Role play of helping a customer -Interview with store manager

Interview Questions
  • (Role play) My contract with my previous provider is almost up and I'm looking for a new contract ad maybe a new phone, could you help me please?
    Answer Question

Three

Application

I interviewed at Three

Interview

Zoom in: within 3 to 5 minutes with simple questions AC: prepare a business case (with presentation) and do written test (translation) HR in: around 30 mins; 1. test your English fluency (2 questions were asked in Eng) 2. Get to know your personality

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The resourcing team were really helpful and supportive. Had a role play interview on the phone, make sure to ask lots of questions to the “customer” and explain why the three network. Took about a week for them to get back to me after my application and the two interviews were done within 1 week. Gave the offer the day after my interview.

Interview Questions
  • what do I know about three and the responsibilities of the role. What’s my experience and how can I benefit the team.
  • What difficulties do I think I will have at the start.

Three

Application

I interviewed at Three

Interview

Easy and very informal depends on manager. Due to covid interviews are taken on zoom so may not feel formal. 3 interviews- online application, role play and interview with manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Three (Manchester, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online, had zoom interview with the store manager. Can’t say I was too impressed being interviewed by someone in a grubby tshirt. Overall experience was quite unprofessional and certainly not what I was expecting. Frankly happy I wasn’t chosen to progress as would have rejected the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Would you accept a key holder position?
  • Talk me through your experience?

Anonymous Employee in Watton at Stone, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Watton at Stone, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Telephone interview with a role play scenario. The recruitment consultant was very friendly and spoke very clear. I got told I’m through to the last interview at the shop with the store manager at the end. Very good overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Reading, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

One interview two months ago and no response at all!! No feedback! I’ve emailed too! Completely unprofessional and lack of respect, I expect this from external recruiters not internal ones

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Three

Application

I interviewed at Three

Interview

Fast and efficient process, done over the phone, video call, face to face interview. Jon offer via email. The manager was engaging and made me feel comfortable. No nerves. friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Three

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three in Apr 2021

Interview

There was a phone interview with a HR and then a virtual assessment day. The phone interview was competency based interview based on values and skills. The virtual assessment day had three main tasks, a group exercise, an interview and a case study task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Three

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three in Apr 2021

Interview

The process started with a telephone interview which was a roleplay scenario. All of the details of the interview were sent on an email beforehand so that I could prepare for the roleplay. After that, I was invited for an online interview with the manager of the store.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Interviews