Three Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Three (Newbury, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Poor experience and very slow with communications.

Found the entire process unprofessional and disrespectful

Initially applied online, with the internal recruiter calling me a few days later. So far so good. She performed her screening exam and notified me that her colleague would call within two days. Three weeks later I received a call "Hi, we are now ready to invite you to a 2nd interview". I found this quite arrogant as they did not apologise for the delay or ask if I was still available.

I accepted to gain video interview experience and the interview was arranged beginning of June. Both the internal recruiter and manager arrived 10 minutes late and began the questioning. The questions were fairly standard, chat about the role, wha tI could offer, company direction and so on. In general the interview went well knowing I had performed well and the interviewers also confirming they were pleased with how the call went. The recruiter stated that they would be in contact within the next 72 hours.

7 weeks later and still no comms. Chased the recruiter on email but no reply. Contacted the admin who setup the call and she "would look into it and get back to me" 4 weeks later still nothing.

Luckily it's not a role that I am to keen about, however I feel this is really poor from any professional organisation. At least follow up with a comms stating you are very busy, or role on hold, even the role is no longer available.

Interviews require much prep, there is a lot of effort that goes in, not to mention the mental strain. During the Covid times it also means organising other household members to relocate for an hour or so.

Please Three at least contact the candidate and thank them for their interest in the job and the time they have given you (because interviews are for both parties) So arrogant and rude.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions "What would you do in this situation and can you give examples" There were three of these.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Maidenhead, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Two face to face interviews at the Head office in Maidenhead. One with potential line manager and another with the Head of another dept. Interviews were friendly - more discussion led on experience to date and opinion on current work as well as thoughts on the strategy going forward.

Interview Questions

• Explain why your experience to date is relevant to the role.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.