Three Customer Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Customer Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.9

Customer Advisor Interview

Interview

Application and Video Interview. Once you have submitted your CV, you will then get a phone call from a HR adviser who will do a quick phone interview. If you are successful, then you will be passed on to the hiring store manager who will organise an interview with you

Interview Questions

• Why 3? What skills do you have that make you suitable for this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Basingstoke, England) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process for this particular role was fairly long. It begin with submitting an application form online, including CV etc. The next stage was an online assessment which consisted of a number of common sense questions based around situations this role would entail and then lastly a phone interview based around a number of questions provided by email

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging time you’ve had with a customer and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Greenwich, England).

Interview

Apply online, video interview and call into store to do a one to one interview. Pretty straight forward and a nice pay £9+ an hour with commissions. Interviewers were nice and friendly, y

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself, challenging time with customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gateshead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Gateshead, England) in January 2019.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and easy. I was asked about my personal life and what I do in my spare time. What I would do in certain situations and why I would like to work for Three.

Interview Questions

• If I was in a specified situation (by the interviewer) what would I do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Took a long time they offered me a job but I wasn’t able to match up the dates with my university for the training. So they kept my application open. Very friendly and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

There was an online application to begin with and a phone interview to follow. The phone interview comprised of going through a conversation with a potential customer. After which is followed by an in person interview with the store manager and assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you please try and sell this pen to me? I want to see your approach   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgware, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Edgware, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Has been invited on a face to face interview with the Assistant Manager of the Store and had a conversation about myself. After i have passed a 4 days moral preparing course in a 20 person team. All process took around 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do i like to do, what is my hobbies, how do i see myself in retail (never used to work in sales before).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Birmingham, England) in September 2018.

Interview

video interview. Gives you a few seconds to prepare before you answer, simple competency-based questions, have examples ready. Follopwed by face to face interview of more scenario questions 'name a time when you...'

Interview Questions

• what would your selling technique be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, which I then had to send off a video answering questions. I was then asked to do an interview so went to the store and had a one on one interview with the manager. The manager was really good and asked you the standard questions in other interviews such as whats great customer service etc. He also asked about my hobbies and interests as they want to emphasise that you've got a personality. I got a call the week after saying I would love to offer you the job but a member of staff had returned and taken the hours I had applied for, so he called round the stores and I got another job nearby as he said he was really impressed. If you be yourself and exude confidence and personality you should be fine!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you gave or received great customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wellingborough, England

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Three (Wellingborough, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially I applied online for the role, then I did a video interview which asked standard questions about the role and what you can bring to the role. Afterwards I got a phone call from a recruiter asking me to come for an interview. The only flaw is that I applied for the job so long ago and the gap between the initial application/video interview and the phone call for the interview was so long that I completely forgot that I applied for the role.

At the interview at the beginning I was asked to be on the shop floor. I met the members of the team. I spoke to customers and I shadowed and watched someone conduct a sale.

After this I had the main interview. I won't lie it was very intense. There were a lot of questions and I had to think about my answers seriously instead of just answering them automatically which I liked as it was something different.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.