Three Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Three Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Three

2.6

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Interview

did an assessment then a phone role play. then on that phone call they offered me to come in and interview. went for the interview and they showed me around the store and saw how i got on with colleagues.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Three

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Three (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview was horrible! I felt so uncomfortable by the questions they asked. And it didn’t help by having two people interviewing me. The questions were really complex, something you couldn’t prepare for beforehand. I went home in such a state because I felt uncomfortable and anxious.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2019.

Interview

Had and interview and everything went well except the fact that I had asked how secure is the position I was told that after the training that they review the employee and basically the job is not always secure. I only asked this question due to the fact alot of people I knew who worked there lost their job after 3 months and I needed security. I of course did not get the job. Later on I found out from a member of their team that's the only reason I didn't get the job because of my 1 question.

Interview Questions

• It was a group interview. They made us listen to 2 phone calls and we had to see what employee was actually the pushy and rude one. Also the usual interview questions a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. The process was fine until they were asked a question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Three (Kingston upon Thames, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an email with a link to a video screening interview.
    couple days later received a call from HR inviting me to a face-to-face interview with the store manager. Interview went well and got told i had lot of potential and was a hard worker.
    Have not received feedback since then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Shields, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Three (North Shields, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Online interview, lasted 20 mins, very simple questions about myself and my interests. All the questions were pre-recorded so you weren't talking to another human which was much less daunting. Just ensure that you have somewhere with a good background and good lighting because otherwise it looks less professional.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, within a day was asked to complete a video interview. Within a week I was offered an interview and on the day of my interview I got a call to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Something you have done where you went over and above what was asked of you   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Three.

Interview

Started off with a online application form, 10 minutes after that was submitted I was sent an email asking for a video interview! 2 days later I received a phone call from HR offering me a 1 on 1 interview in the store I was applying for for the following day. The interview was very relaxed and chilled no hard questions was mainly about your previous experiences and going through your cv. I was offered the job on the spot after my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnley, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Three (Burnley, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then undertook a telephone interview, then was invited to take an interview at the store in Burnley. They were interviewing multiple people that day so I had to wait a while to for my turn, after my scheduled time, as it turned out this was part of the interview as you will find out below.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you found out about one of the members of staff working today?   1 Answer
    • What would you change about the store?   1 Answer
    • Tell me what you know about Three   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Three (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in September 2012.

Interview

Normal process for this type of role. When through phone screening to ensure my cv was correct and that I was available and suitable for the position. Arrange pre-interview which contained the usual testing/questionnaires that other companies use in this type of industry. After successful completion of this part (hard not to get through this stage, just focus on customer service when answering the questions on the questionnaire) you go to a 1-1 interview stage where they pretty much suss you out in terms of your capability to take calls, work as part of a team, time management and goal oriented.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience   1 Answer
    • Examples of handling irate customer.   1 Answer
    • Examples of handling difficult situations on the phone or during work.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.