Unilever Customer Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Customer Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.2

Customer Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

There was three steps for hiring, Resume review or profile assessment, Pymetrics games assessment and digital interview or video recording interview. Games part was fun but video recording part was little bit difficult. so for video recording part you should prepare.

Interview Questions

• How we can increase the sales of Ice cream in India? which type of additional information you need? Which technology you will use to do this task? which sales channels you will use to increase the sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)).

Interview

I applied online through their website, then completed the gamification part (online games). Then I received a video interview where I had to answer a few questions on a case study, as well as general questions (Why Unilever, why did you choose your major, etc.). After that, I got invited to their Super Day in NJ, they flew me out and got me a hotel. It was a half day event with group case studies, individual interviews, final presentation, etc. They analyze how you work in a group and respond to problems.

Interview Questions

• For the case study, we were given the following: We created a new toothpaste flavor for kids with the certain benefits, but moms (from an online forum) are not happy with this. How do you go about addressing the problem and making sure everyone is happy?   3 Answers

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I'm from the USA but applied to their Spain internship. The process was mostly English except for the Digital Interview. The interview was 6 questions (1-2 minutes each) and took a total of 20 minutes to complete. The first 5 questions were asked and needed to be answered in Spanish except for the last question (Why Unilever?). Unilever uses HireVue for the digital interview so everything is AI. It measures the tone of your voice and things like that. After I completed the interview I relieved an email with details of what I did well in and what areas I can improve in for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you needed to do everything yourself.

When was a time you needed to take initiative to delegate tasks to a team? What struggles did you encounter?   1 Answer

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Take Games, Complete Virtual Interview, Go in for Discovery day- a day meant to simulate what exactly the internship would be like. Multiple forms of groupwork, and interviewing with managers.

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was nice and easy 30 mins not too much questions and the interviewer was really welcoming and friendly at first i was really nervous but then i felt comfortable and confident

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Bangkok (Thailand)) in July 2019.

Interview

Game through application
    Digital Interview
    Assessment Day- case study about what are the marketing strategies to improve the sales. given 3 hours to complete the case and prepare presentation
    Face-to-Face interview- What makes you feel uncomfortable?

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel uncomfortable?   2 Answers

Customer Development Interview

Interview

The interview at dc was slow and tough. Need to pick out what hiring managers want to hear. Need to be proactive especially during the surprise scenario. Possesss leadership skills (meaning start the ball rolling and begin the discussion. Speak loudly so the observers can credit you. )

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tunis (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Tunis (Tunisia)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online then I was asked to play some games to assess some of my personal qualities, then I got accepted to a digital recorded interview. After finishing it I got my feedback but I don't know if I was accepted or not.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite Unilever product and why?   1 Answer

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

Assessment Centre involved:
    Group Roleplay - Skype Call with Customer, group needed to resolve conflict and reassure customer of company's business decisions
    Case Study Presentation: background information given regarding a new business opportunity, 45mins were given to prepare a presentation based on questions given.
    1v1 Interview

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online application, online personality/aptitude testing - series of games used to test what kind of personality attributes you have, digital interview - 4 questions. They will appear on screen and you have a certain amount of time to prepare and then respond. You have 3 attempts at recording your response. Final stage is assessment centre and in person interview (yet to hear back about final stage)

Interview Questions

• How would you increase ice cream sales in India   7 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.