Unilever Customer Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Customer Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.3

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Take Games, Complete Virtual Interview, Go in for Discovery day- a day meant to simulate what exactly the internship would be like. Multiple forms of groupwork, and interviewing with managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I'm from the USA but applied to their Spain internship. The process was mostly English except for the Digital Interview. The interview was 6 questions (1-2 minutes each) and took a total of 20 minutes to complete. The first 5 questions were asked and needed to be answered in Spanish except for the last question (Why Unilever?). Unilever uses HireVue for the digital interview so everything is AI. It measures the tone of your voice and things like that. After I completed the interview I relieved an email with details of what I did well in and what areas I can improve in for future interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you needed to do everything yourself.

When was a time you needed to take initiative to delegate tasks to a team? What struggles did you encounter?   1 Answer

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

The process is handled through the co-op / intern program at the particular school. It was a smooth process and the interviewers made potential candidates feel comfortable and were genuinely interested in the students experience and knowledge of the company. They were very personable and asked questions that looked at the candidates ability to problem solve, manage time and work autonomously. They also ask questions to gain insight into the candidates creativity.

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in December 2013.

Interview

4 rounds. 1st - application, numerical test.
    2nd - interview on skype
    3rd - assessment day
    4th - final interview

Interview Questions

• what do you know about Unilever
      what do you know about Customer Development. What will you have to do
      weakness?
      a situation question.   Answer Question

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Several steps, including:
    1. Online Application
    2. Pyrometric games
    3. HireVue, online video submission, had to assess 4 small cases and 1 large case
    4. In person "Discovery Day", assessed 1 small case in partners, 1 large case in a group of 8, and had a 1 - 1 interview for 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the changes made to this product to customers who have posted angry reviews?   1 Answer

Customer Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After the online application, I was invited for a pymetrics test, which is basically a series of games meant to determine your personality. The downside of this is that you dont know exactly what they are looking for, unlike numeric and verbal tests. Does someone have a suggestion on sites for practice before a pymetrics test?

Interview Questions

• Playing the games was the most difficult because you just play the way you would. But take note that they are assesing your personality. The feed back I got was not anything I expected.   Answer Question

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process started off with a really brief phone-call simply to check my availability and such details and schedule a phone-interview with the recruiter. I then had a competence-based phone interview with the recruiter that focused quite a bit on the vision/mission of Unilever as well as key-competences and how I've had to use these throughout my degree/professional career. I ended the process with a video Skype call with the team leader.

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Application through school. One round interview on campus. Interviewers were very friendly and casual - they were dressed casually. Interview was very conversational and informal. Mostly behavioural questions plus a market sizing question. Overall a pleasant experience. Try researching about the company ahead of time - especially the Unilever Sustainability Living Plan.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Deadline for acceptance is usually unlikely to be moved

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was a leadership internship program which consisted of Unilever going to various campuses to conduct their activation. During the campus activation, few of us were selected according to a form we filled up earlier to sit for the written test. It lasted about half an hour and consisted of numerical, verbal and logical reasoning questions. After which the selected few were called for an office focus group discussion on a brand of Unilever. Based on the performance on the FGD, the interns were selected.

Customer Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Future Leaders Program.

First updated CV which was fine.
    Then had to do the company fit test, but I filled it in as looking from a sales/customerdevelopment manager point of view. Which gave results that absolutely did not fit in with what they are looking for.

Make these test by filling in your personal preferences

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.