Unilever Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.5

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I had applied online where i submitted my CV, as well as answered some personality questions, If accepted get through to the next stages which included numerical tests which are pretty difficult due to the time restraints 18mins for 18 questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Istanbul (Turkey)) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online for the process in December 2012 and have been called for an interview in April 2013. I was welcomed by two people, one from procurement department and the other one from HR department. They asked me questions based on my experiences, such as conflicts, how I handled them, what I learmt from them etc.

Then I was called for the recruitment day in May 2013. We were 6 people, the morning started with a written case interview about handling a production problem and deciding where to open a factory. Then we were given several problems and we discussed which three were the most important ones. After lunch, we were given a short time to study another case and we provided individual presentations as a role player, which was very difficult. At the end, we had individual interviews, where we were provided feedback based on why we were recruited or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a situation which was unethical and how you handled it   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Straight forward - telephone interview then assessment day. The telephone interview looks at your application as a whole. Look at the key competencies on the website - concentrate on these and base your answers around them, should be easy enough.

The assessment day is challenging. Be sure to again address those competencies in everything you do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Town (South Africa)

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed and the interviewer was very engaging and seemed interested. There were a lot of behavioral and situation based questions as well as questions related to why I was interested in Unilever.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time whereby you had to come up with an innovative idea   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England) in November 2013.

Interview

The process included a telephone interview which was of average difficulty and a face-to-face interview which included general interview questions, competency-based questions and scenario questions.Overall the process was lengthy but the experience was rather positive and the feedback was helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Submitted CV and application, was invited to various psychometric tests, including a math and logic test - the math test was fairly challenging, the logic test not so much. I was later invited to an interview, however the interviewer did not have a very confident grasp of English, which made the interview a little awkward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did something that you received criticism for   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in August 2015.

Interview

It was fun and easy to interact with the seniors. They asked loads of questions about me and my personal experiences. It was overral relaxing and i did not feel like I was under pressure

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied online. And received an invitation to fill out an aptitude test. A career day follows where applicants are brought in for some team-building assessment and introduction to the company, nothing intense, it was chill and fun to be honest. Next is an interview with HR and a manager. The next stage was yet another assessment which gives both parties better understanding. Last stage is a whole-day assessment day with different set of presentation and interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Very interesting online psychometric tests - entailed a series of short games that tested your memory, decision making under pressure, risk taking, etc etc. Refreshing after a load of numerical and verbal reasoning tests for other firms.
    Once through that, you will be invited to a video interview where you are given four scenarios, and are asked to answer a few questions on each scenario, with around 3 minutes each for each set of questions.

Interview Questions

• You are expanding in a new region with such and such qualities, how can you maximise sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

After submit online application form, there would be an automatic invitation of online test for personal characteristics. You could finish this in a month and the result would show immediately. I applied for graduate trainee in marketing orientation, and I got 75%+ in the test, and I failed it.

Interview Questions

• It aims to show they your characteristics by several games on your phone. The dimensions are varied, such as consistency, respond to pressure and how quick is your respond. It is really hard to improve certain marks, because you would not no where this mark come from exactly.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.