Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Associate

Associate Interview Questions

4,362

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to come to Prophet

4 Answers

Great opportunities - to travel, work and grow Overall very good people Very good learning in short period of time

was not really a Q and A interview

3 Answers

Do you like football? Do you like sports? Do you own any of our products? Are there any Nike athlete's that you look up to? Can you give an example of when you have provided good customer service?

2 Answers

What kind of a leader are you?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you have been complemented for your customer service.

2 Answers

Present value of a share to be recieved in 4 years time?

Why should we hire you?

2 Answers

Questions covered both teaching and research. Types of questions included questions such as: 1) How do you ensure student engagement during teaching? 2) How do you draw upon research and integrate it with your teaching 3) What current research are you working on? etc.

1 Answer

We was asked to pick a bear from the store which represents you and explain why we picked that bear

1 Answer

What would you add to the line of Lush cosmetics?

110 of 4,362 Interview Questions