Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Finance analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is success? Some IT knowledge required for the technical test- what does http stand for; how many bits are in a byte etc.

3 Answers

Hi Mate, I would be grateful if you can email me some more details as i am planning to apply for FDM. my email is bhikopatodi at gmail com thanks

Hi there. Hope you're well. I understand that there were 3 5-minute interviews. Can you please tell me what kinds of questions they asked in the business/behavioural interview? Would be much appreciated! Kind regards.

Hi there, Appreciate your tips on here, hope you are well. Are there any tough questions on the phone interview?

I was asked to list my competency's before i was asked the competency questions.

1 Answer

I did not expect the interviewer (who is now my team leader) to spend so much of the interview talking about hobbies and interests.

1 Answer

Unexpected question I had during the interview was what is something which you're not good at.

1 Answer

A situation based senario ,dealing with difficult people

1 Answer

Challenges on why I wanted to leave my actual company

1 Answer

Describe the process you went through when deciding you want to go into consulting.

1 Answer

Tell me about a project that you initiated and carried out successfully.

Pitch me a stock