82% would recommend to a friend
(364 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Etsy
5 months ago
Can anyone provide a referral to multiple roles: Facebook (Meta) Adobe Google Visa Mastercard Twitch Microsoft Citi Warner Bros. Discovery Etsy Also looking for referrals for Director of Design, Head of Product Design, and similar titles. I have product and design leadership experience from DeFi, spent years as an IC and manager in FAANG and also worked heavily in innovation in healthtech at One Medical Group before IPO/Acquisition. Many thanks to the entire fishbowl for the help. It's rough out there.
7 months ago
Customer Success Representative
Hey everyone, I’m very interested in any and all entry level opportunities at Pinterest and even contract roles. I would also love any opportunity at Etsy or Netflix as well. I’ll happily attach my resume for you to suggest opportunities as well. Thanks for any or all help.
Got a burning question about Etsy? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Etsy employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people is great and hearty" (in 49 reviews)
- "Great culture and very welcoming to differences" (in 40 reviews)
- "Great Benefits: Etsy offers a comprehensive benefits package that goes beyond the industry standard." (in 39 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 21 reviews)
- "Beautiful office space" (in 10 reviews)
- "Ineffective managers do not trust subject matter experts." (in 9 reviews)
- "Management may seem a little detached from what really needs to be done." (in 9 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management don't feel like they are in tune with what's going on at the IC level." (in 7 reviews)
- "Lots of layoffs." (in 5 reviews)
- "Salary is a little low" (in 4 reviews)
Found 364 of over 472 reviews
Updated 2 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.024 Aug 2023Business OwnerFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Its good to learn about e-commerce and also learn about the responsibilities of owning your own store. They also have an in-built customer base.
There contact times are bad and they are usually provide 'solutions' that dont solve the problem or are just copy and pasted out of a database. They have a big policy about copyright and trademarks yet there are several stores selling products based off of very famous characters that don't get banned.
- 4.09 Feb 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Rapid growth, good eng culture, great stock predictions
Growing pains, slowly feeling like a larger corporate place
- 3.021 Apr 2020Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Workplace teams look after the teams with food, treats and events.
Team members are long standing and very cliquey. Management is a mess and unsupportive. No structure or forward thinking. Overall performance is low and teams are inexperienced. No diversity. No real regard for staff. Work moves at a glacial pace. Goal posts get moved too often.4
- 5.019 Feb 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great leadership, great mission, and great company. The company has so much potential that we're still scratching the surface with what we can do.
Priorities can change quickly, so you need to be comfortable in that environment
Etsy Reviews FAQs
Etsy has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 472 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Etsy to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Etsy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Etsy 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.