Barclays Future Leaders Development Programmer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 3,310.0 interviews

Interviews at Barclays

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Barclays

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England, England) in Dec 2013

Interview

I had applied to Barclays FLDP in the UK for a role in their technology grad scheme in retail banking. After completing three tests, I received an email from them confirming that I had been cleared for the next round which would be a telephone interview and should book a suitable interview slot. After approximately a day of receiving the said email (which was most likely system generated/ generic), I received a personalised email informing me that the previous email was an error and that I had in fact not managed to succeed in the online tests. I fail to see how this could have been an error-- the references given in the emails were all correct and relevant to my candidate profile. I may be acting overly sceptical but I am forced to think that they decided to cancel my application after they realised that they'd have to provide visa sponsorship for me. I was clearly extremely well qualified for the grad role and had surely done modestly well in all tests. Its worth noting that they only send you a test after you clear the previous one and if I am to believe that they ruled me out based on my performance in the final test (verbal reasoning), there is no way I could have done better on the more difficult earlier test (numerical reasonign and SJT).

Interview Questions
  • Was unduly prevented from appearing for the phone interview
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed