Barclays Spring Week Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Spring Week Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.2

Spring Week Interview

Interview

First, I had to do a test with 24 behavioral questions and calculations (5 days to complete).
Then, I had to answer questions in a hirevue. I had 2 minutes to answer the questions (5 days to complete)
- Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had a pb and you had to solve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Spring Week Interview

Interview

a business article about a takeover, the written response, video response, and multiple-choice;
    why the company, why you, current challenges
    why the company, why you, current challenges

Interview Questions

• the written response, video response, and multiple-choice
      the written response, video response, and multiple-choice   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in December 2020.

Interview

There was 2 parts to the process a verbal reasoning test which was split into 2 parts and then straight away an interview therefore I don’t think the application is reviewed before this.

Spring Week Interview

Interview

Sent in application. After, I was sent a link to complete psychometric tests which had numerical reasoning (alot of graphs , charts and analysing work). I did well and they accepted me to have a video interview on HireVue. This is a little harder and more awkward as the question are pre recorded.

Interview Questions

• Tells us a time where you had a problem and had to solve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

First stage is an immersive assessment with many multiple choice questions, requiring combinations of numeracy skills and graph interpretation. Second stage was a video interview interspaced with multiple choice questions- around 7-8 questions.

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays in February 2020.

Interview

Online video interview after completeing the numerical reasoning test. I found the interview tough as I had no experience of being interviewed but I think that with more experience it would be manageable

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

The first stage involved numerical reasoning and situational judgement tests. The second stage was run by hirevue and involved recording video responses to specific workplace scenarios. The second stage finished with two programming problems.

Interview Questions

• Email response to criticism of work (took shortcuts that resulted in inefficiency).   1 Answer
    • Programming: String manipulation and Fibonacci.   Answer Question

Spring Week Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online and then got an email telling me to complete a video interview a few hours later. The interview consisted of 12 questions, some of which asked you how you would respond in a particular situation, one asked you to write a letter to a senior employee who you networked with and the others asked about motivations. Haven't heard back yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England).

Interview

Apply online with CV and get automatically filtered through to a Hirevue interactive interview. The video interview combines video responses and written responses to several competency and fit questions. The method of testing is unusual and the format of the interview was never properly communicated, questions seemed irrelevant.

Interview Questions

• Write an email to a VP who you met at a networking event.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Some relatively straightforward CV and overall interest questions. This was online using HireVue. You get about a minute to think about the question and then 2-3 minutes to answer the question. There were roughly 5 questions in total.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.