InterSystems Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

4.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

- Very long interview process..3 Week minimum (and that's if they like you), you have to pass a personality and skills assessment quiz before you land a phone interview

- First: Phone interview with HR rep; basic interview questions- "Why admin assistant," "Take me through your background," etc.--- They are looking for you to express a willingness to learn here.

- Second: In-person interview with 3 managers. One session was conversational where you break down your skills, competencies, and how well you can fit in the work environment (how you handle discretion, workplace gossip, team work, multitasking, etc. Another session was very question and answer. You are asked about situations where you handled organization, underperforming coworkers, big mistakes, confidentiality. The last session was more a lecture where I was given the results of the personality assessment I had to take during the application process. Just ask good questions here and you should be fine.

- The final interview is with the Vice President who basically decides if you are in. This one is down to a personality match- you either have it or you don't. This meeting is all about the results of the very same personality assessment. So make sure you fully understand your results before you go in. They take that very seriously. The only other question was "Why Intersystems?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you worked with a team member who was not a team player and how you handled that.   Answer Question
  • Tell me a situation where you made a mistake and how you resolved it.   Answer Question
  • Examples of times when you maintained confidentiality.   Answer Question
  • Why Intersystems?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InterSystems in September 2012.

Interview

Initial contact with recruitment staff, online exams, interview with ASG and Facilities Manager followed by the Operations Manager

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

The process began with scheduling an onsite interview where I took two assessment tests then met with the Recruiter and then the ASG Manager. I then came back for another and final interview with the Director of Operations.

Interview Questions

• What did you dislike about your previous position?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.