InterSystems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Much like other candidates, I completed their comprehension and logic tests. I was told there would be "5 or 6 interviews" which immediately had me concerned - not sure if that was a deliberate HR strategy to test a stress reaction or not.
I was not successful in reaching the next stage as, apparently, they were only advancing candidates that got 17 or more out of 20 on the coding/logic exam (I only managed a 16).
I found this to be a very "disengaged" way of recruiting - HUGE emphasis clearly placed on Technical skill-sets as opposed to placing any value on "soft skills".

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions apart from tests: "where are you currently working?" "what sort of projects have you worked on?" etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruitment department via LinkedIn in 2013. Before a formal interview is conducted, they asked to pass a series of exercises in order to be eligible to move forward in the recruitment process

Interview Questions

• The Technical test was quite tricky and asked you to learn a new language and answer to 20 questions on the language.
      Time is not enough for that   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.