InterSystems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

3.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruitment department via LinkedIn in 2013. Before a formal interview is conducted, they asked to pass a series of exercises in order to be eligible to move forward in the recruitment process

Interview Questions

• The Technical test was quite tricky and asked you to learn a new language and answer to 20 questions on the language.
    Time is not enough for that   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Much like other candidates, I completed their comprehension and logic tests. I was told there would be "5 or 6 interviews" which immediately had me concerned - not sure if that was a deliberate HR strategy to test a stress reaction or not.
    I was not successful in reaching the next stage as, apparently, they were only advancing candidates that got 17 or more out of 20 on the coding/logic exam (I only managed a 16).
    I found this to be a very "disengaged" way of recruiting - HUGE emphasis clearly placed on Technical skill-sets as opposed to placing any value on "soft skills".

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions apart from tests: "where are you currently working?" "what sort of projects have you worked on?" etc.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.