InterSystems Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Sales Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

3.3

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in June 2013.

Interview

After being approached by a headhunter, I took a technical test for a hypothetical programming language, a professional skills test and a personality inventory. This was followed by interviews in person and over the phone with a regional manager and a couple senior sales engineers, followed by a code review. The code review looked at basic coding skills followed by a discussion of a hypothetical business case.

Interview Questions

• The discussion of the hypothetical business case was the most challenging, as it takes time and interrogation to determine what the customer really needs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Easy and varied, met a lot of different people in the office and team. The recruitment team were always available to walk me through the process and gave me a perfect understanding of the timing of the hiring and selection process.

Interview Questions

• What do you value most in a team?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me by phone. There were 3 tests, including a technical programming test that the language had to be learnt on the spot, an aptitude test, and a personality test. Afterwards, a senior staff member interviewed me, asking my background, experience, etc. Then the country manager, the director and the VP.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.