Paddle Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Paddle

3.5

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

- Interviewed by two senior developers and the CTO.
- Briefly going over some of the contents of my CV, focusing on experiences rather than specific bits of technology.
- A lengthy whiteboard session going over first algorithms and then object oriented modelling.
- A five minute chat with two employees not on the tech team.
- Some final discussion with one of the senior developers.
- A tour around the office.

Interview Questions

• Given two words such as "orchestra" and "carthorse", how can you show that they are anagrams?   Answer Question
  • Can you model the classes needed for an auction system like eBay?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paddle

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paddle (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I was very interested in the company but the recruitment process completely changed my mind. I first spoke to an internal recruiter: a useless call as all she did is read my CV back to me for 20 minutes. I moved to a technical interview which was well organised and the interviewer was very kind asking relevant technical questions. I asked for feedback to the recruiter and heard nothing for 2 weeks, then I received a generic email to say the role was closed. That's it? I replied asking for personal feedback at least from the technical interview. As expected I heard nothing back. I have no idea where it went wrong or what to work on to improve. Unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• So? You know JavaScript and React? (yes. It's on my CV!)   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between CommonJS and AMD? (Technical interview)   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me what you know about CSS Animations? (Technical interview)   Answer Question

Paddle Response

5 Dec 2018 – Talent

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience, but we do appreciate your feedback as we are always happy to improve.

As a rule in the first interview, we spend around 10 minutes... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.