AstraZeneca Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 29 Jun 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 3+ weeks. At the last phase, 3 hours before the in-person interview, the hiring manager cancelled the appointment. I'm at a loss for words. No explanation has been given although the previous phone interview has been passed with positive feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I had a 15 minute phone interview and then an on-site interview that lasted less then 30 minutes. The phone interview was with two AZ employees and then the on-site interview was a panel interview with three people.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep organized with all of the extracurricular activities you do? How would you act if you were chosen to lead a team of people to work on an important project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for around 40 minutes included going through my educational background and credentials, as well as my work throughout my Ph.D. I described what we do in our lab and described how my experience would fit the position and would help gain further insight into the pharmaceutical industry world. I also got some technical questions with regard to modeling and simulation, statistics and software use.

Interview Questions

• Education background, work experience, exposure to industry-like work, some technical questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

I applied to a position through Kelly Services, and received an email from AZ asking to set up a phone interview within a week. I had a conference phone interview with multiple employees, and they asked availability for an on-site interview at the end of the phone interview. They emailed me the on-site interview information in a timely manner, and I had a panel interview two months after my phone interview. All their questions (phone and on-site) were asked directly from a pre-determined list, and they spent much of the interview writing down my responses.

Interview Questions

• All were STAR questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macclesfield, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Macclesfield, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent my CV through my University, attended a assessment centre. Group assessment involved making a marshmallow tower with spaghetti. Still waiting for travel expenses to be reimbursed many months later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviews were easy but the selection process was long and unclear. I was told to be phoned even if i didn't get the offer, it never happened. Also trying to contact them was pretty difficult, they're phones are unavailable and mails are hardly answered.
    Not a very good experience to me.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about you opportunity areas.
      - Tell me about you strengths.
      - How do you follow up with a team?
      - How've you dealt with a problem?
      - Questions about marketing materials
      - Questions about the company
      - Schedules   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.