AstraZeneca Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

It was with the previous co-op and the manager. It was over skype. Very simple. I asked me a few basic questions and I got to ask mine too. I later got to go in and see the offices and meet the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

The hiring manager called for a 30 minute phone interview. Standard questions, mostly about qualifications and resume. Very casual, mostly looking for personable applicants who can do the job well.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was very casual. There was one remote interview and another on-site. They asked basic behavioral questions and walked through my resume. The hiring managers were very friendly and make you feel at ease.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Three Phone Calls with managers in the department I was later assigned to. Very easy going and friendly process, so I never felt intimidated. One of the nicest interview experiences I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring?
      What do you know about the industry?
      What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring manager reached out to me by email to setup phone interview. He received my resume from other hiring manager of other positions I applied for. HR contacted me back about 2 weeks later to extent offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you faced a challenged and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

My mentor called me directly after viewing my resume. Within a week, I got a call back from her with an offer. Their recruiting season is in the late spring (around finals season even though I applied in February through their career section).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2018.

Interview

Mostly a combination of a few technical and a few behavioral questions. I was asked about my personal experiences and how they would translate to this position. I was also asked questions about the field that were not too technical in nature.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in March 2018.

Interview

Was contacted directly via email by the hiring manager, who will be my mentor scientist for the internship. A phone interview was set up for the following week. The hiring manager called precisely at the time we agreed on and proceeded with introductions and questions. A very professional interview process that sticks to the intern's qualifications. Was contacted immediately for 2nd and 3rd round interviews, all on the phone. Overall a rewarding experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some projects that you have done with machine learning.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Consisted of an initial phone interview with the direct supervisor of the position. The conversation was super easy-going and laid back, and was asked standard behavioral questions and went through my resume. The supervisor talked a lot about their job and why they enjoyed it so much, as well as why interns find their jobs valuable - something that other companies I've interviewed with never really project onto potential candidates. Second final phone interview was with the direct team members of the position, very similar to first interview. The entire process was very efficient.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you handled an issue when working on a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Not bad, a panel of 2 people phoned me and asked me quesitons about my resume and what experiences I had. Overall wasn't that hard, just answer the questions casually.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a challenge and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.