AstraZeneca Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied in July 2019 and got phone screened by the hiring manager in early Oct. I was then invited to a in-person interview with 5 senior -level executives in late Oct. This was scheduled to be 1:1 interviews abut the 3rd interview went a little long because they insisted we go to lunch and interview while we dined and there were long lines. In any case, the 4th and 5th interviews got combined and the interview atmosphere was quite awkward since I could tell the dynamic between the 2 folks was not quite at par. They were uncomfortable seating next to and listening to each other (later realized that one was the boss of the other). Nevertheless they peppered me with all sorts of skill-based qstns centered on their Values and Behaviors which I (thought) had prepared for. I never did hear back from them even after following up; not even a rejection email or a response to my thank you note. Quite strange.

Interview Questions

• What situations have you been entrepreneurial in your current/previous role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with a general recruiter who asks questions about your resume. If you are accepted for a second phone screening, you will notified via email to schedule a follow-up 1 hour interview with someone within the department you are applying for. The completion of this interview will lead to an invite for an in person interview or being declined for the position.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Applied for a position and was contacted for a phone screen in less than a week. General questions about your résumé, background, work experience, salary requirements, accomplishments and relevant experience to the position. There were a few behavioral based questions and a question asking to define being Ethical and examples of how you execute it. Very comfortable interview with HR rep, was approachable and not intimidating.

After a successful phone screen and completing a post phone screen application almost two weeks later I received an email of declining my candidacy in moving forward.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Waltham, MA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Various phone calls to team members - they are so interested in you so then you go in for a day and more questions and they are all impressed. Then you wait and wait. Follow up. Still no word. Then get a automated email stating you are not hired. Have the decency to send a personal email

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

Phone interview

The recruiter was dismissive and made it clear from the first email that the recruiting experience would be unpleasant (e.g. not taking my name in emails / on call, not listening properly). I would hesitate to apply to a company that does not respect potential talent.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me? (This was the conversation starter.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, England) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying for the role, I received an acknowledgement letter then and invitation for an Initial screening interview by telephone. After the screening call, I was invited for a second interview face to face where I was interviewed by the recruiting line manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• Can you demonstrate how you planned and managed an important project - what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was okay, not too hard to crack. Work profile is good. Good peer group, opportunity to grow. Had only one interview with the technical person and an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Did you challenge the status-quo and do anything ?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

simple Hiring and interview process. God time punctuality and clear communication in stipulated time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.