AstraZeneca Associate Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AstraZeneca Associate Director Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in June 2017.

Interview

I'm only in the early stages but it looks like the phone interview is conducted by ADP, not Medimmune. Also the interviewer would not provide an email address for me to send a follow up thank you note. Hopefully I'll move into the next phase of the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Rockville, MD (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first with some general questions; then meeting with hiring manager. The hiring manager was the expert in this area. The interview process was friendly but very difficult. You need to be prepared. The on-board process was very smooth. Overall, I will give the interview process A.

Interview Questions

• 1. Technical background
      2. General understanding about pharmaceutical development
      3. Future career plan   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Standard behavior based interview using multiple two person panels. Each person had a set of prepared questions to explore a different behavior and leadership trait. I met one on one with HR director and my direct supervisor. Panels included peers as well as those who would report to me.

Interview Questions

• Provide a situation in which you led a group to achieve a task in which you didn't have direct authority.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in July 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Was asked to pick a date and time for a phone interview from an online system which is very convenient. Auto responses were very prompt. It seemed like a third party was conducting the phone interview. Impersonal and disinterested. Sounded almost mechanical. Would not share any information nor answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to accomplish goals in a shifting paradigm   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you were able to be very creative   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in October 2014.

Interview

I applied and got to arrange a 30 min phone interview 2 weeks later, the phone conference was arranged by a recruiter. Got a feed back a week later. Very fast process and efficient

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Cambridge, England) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process is divided into three parts, behavioural, technical and meeting the team. They send me information beforehand which was helpful in the preparation. The technical part is very much in-depth, I would recommend thorough preparation. I felt treated with respect and they showed a genuine interest in my achievements and what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Provide me with an example of how you influence others.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gothenburg (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gothenburg (Sweden)) in September 2018.

Interview

Very well- structured, though- through,implemented ways to reduce unconscious bias, and clear process. Timely response after phone, on-site interview. Though it sucked that the offer was down- graded.

Interview Questions

• Leadership competencies. How did you try to influence and work against adversaries.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.