Gallagher Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.8

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online then had a phone call with the recruiter who set up a face to face interview. Interview was with 3 managers. They only asked me two questions and didn't seem to take the interview seriously. Made it seem like I had the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

After I was referred to this position, HR reached out and we set up a phone screen. At our scheduled time, I never received the phone call. I waited 30 minutes and then called and emailed, and we ended up scheduling a new time for the next day. HR was pleasant to speak with and was able to provide more details on the company and the position. Questions were basic experience questions, nothing unexpected.

After 3 MONTHS I received an email from HR saying that the compensation level was below my salary requirements, but to let them know if I was willing to take a lower salary. Had they not been unorganized, I might have been willing to discuss the salary, but I declined.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Thorough, phone interview and then in person interview with a group of current supervisors, friendly and both asked and answered questions I had. A bit long, so plan on spending some time in the office in order to get a feel for the place.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/being overwhelmed?   1 Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was welcoming and pleasant. I was able to learn about the company and meet the people i would be working closest with. I was able to make the right decision.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Intimidating- I interviewed 3 times for 3 different positions. Each time is intimidating with at least 2-3 supervisors eyeing you down. Practice in the mirror, slow down & smile. Now a days they give a commercial insurance test... there is no faking it either you'll know the basic p&c questions or you won't. Lastly- it's all about who you know. If a referral recommended you, play that referral throughout the entire interview. They recommend I work here, I've heard nothing but phenomenal things from her/him...

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a stressful client situation and how you handled it? Think: I brought them from ^ to - and here's how.
      If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Think: "Commitment to Quality"
      Tell me about yourself. Think: Team, attentive to detail, time management, can handle 100+ e-mails a day.   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a offer to come in for an in person interview and tour. Met with manager for positive and lasted about 50 mins. Very friendly and seemed like manager genuinely cares.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.