Gallagher Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

It was a panel interview, asking general questions: Tell me about your self. Why did you go into sales?, etc. You must prepare, but they seem like a great community to work for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

A formal interview with emphasis on behavioral questions. Face to Face. 2 interviews, approximately 30 minutes long. I was asked about corporate culture and community involvement. Overall it was a great experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Columbia, SC (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through a college or university. I was introduced to Gallagher through a career fair. I attended a meet and greet and then had an in person interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Very casual, easy going interview composed of only behavior questions. It felt much more like a conversation rather than a formal interview which also reveals a lot about the culture at Gallagher.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First a phone screening which went very well so I ended up getting an in person interview. They were so kind and personable which made the process feel less stressful. Overall, it was a great experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

very good and solid questions. very fair and nothing too difficult but did want to see that you really wanted the job and did care about the company a lot by understanding the company culture and what it stands for. Also great offices and awesome place to work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and took about 30 minutes. Second interview, for me, was via Skype because I was applying to a position out of state. Talked with about five different interviewers in that second interviews. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arthur J. Gallagher?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was offered a phone interview within a week submitting the application Spoke with someone from HR over the phone. They were super professional and went straight to the point asking about your background and skills.They also asked what I knew about the company, so please make sure you do your research! Took them 3 weeks to sent out the rejection.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. The interview was nice and conversational even though they did ask the standardized questions. I suggest that you make personal connections with the people from this company-- they are great to talk to and your relationship will pay dividends.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was a phone interview and the second was in person. The second interview consisted of the Area President and the intern program mentors. The process is very relaxed and all of the staff is very easy going.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.