Gallagher Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and took about 30 minutes. Second interview, for me, was via Skype because I was applying to a position out of state. Talked with about five different interviewers in that second interviews. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arthur J. Gallagher?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was offered a phone interview within a week submitting the application Spoke with someone from HR over the phone. They were super professional and went straight to the point asking about your background and skills.They also asked what I knew about the company, so please make sure you do your research! Took them 3 weeks to sent out the rejection.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

very good and solid questions. very fair and nothing too difficult but did want to see that you really wanted the job and did care about the company a lot by understanding the company culture and what it stands for. Also great offices and awesome place to work.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First a phone screening which went very well so I ended up getting an in person interview. They were so kind and personable which made the process feel less stressful. Overall, it was a great experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Columbia, SC (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through a college or university. I was introduced to Gallagher through a career fair. I attended a meet and greet and then had an in person interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Internship interview for Gallagher Benefit Services. After submitting my application materials, I had a 30 min. phone interview with the employee who referred me to the position. Questions included academic projects of which I was proud and questions about my strengths and weaknesses. This was followed by an on-site interview with a former intern, senior consultant, and area vice president. I met with each person independently for approx. 45 mins. The area vice president was running the internship program, and he explained the program rather than asking interview questions. Suit recommended for this company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bingham Farms, MI (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with a president and vice-president for an interview.Did not get offer till January but interviewed in November. Some branches interview 50 people and only 4-10 get a internship. The HQ in Chicago hire 40+ interns. If asked back you either are a senior getting a job offer or a junior coming back for a 2nd internship where you are almost guaranteed a job.

Interview Questions

• Why isn't your GPA any higher than it currently is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty smooth. I was contacted by the head recruiter to schedule an interview and the process was seamless from that point going forward. I had 3 interviews with 2 AJG employees in each interview. Following the interview, I was contacted within a week or so with notice that I had been offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate and they gave me a rather small amount of time to accept or decline the offer which I felt was overbearing for a decision carrying so much weight.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

I applied through my university's career portal. Got a response within a few days. First interview was 30 min over the phone. Basic questions regarding my resume and why I wanted to work at Gallagher. Immediately got invited to interview at office location. That interview took 90 minutes (30 min for each interviewer). All were easy to talk to and seemed very smart. One did not ask me a thing about my resume but rather hosted a conversation about the industry and asked me a few strange questions. Overall warm welcoming into the office and the people seemed like they would be great colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What insurance company needed a gov't bailout in '08?
      Who was responsible for Target's credit card fraud incident?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Submit resume online, then a phone interview, then step 1 of onsite interviews with 3 in one day, each with 2 people and 30 min long. If you pass that you go onto step 2 interviews with 4 in one day and each is with 2 people and an hour long.
    Everyone was very nice, just be yourself and make sure you have things to say about their company and your resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.