Gallagher Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Full day of interviews with 30 minute interviews at a time with 2 different people. Each person had a schedule and you just went from interview to interview until the day was over. Each person had one break.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was offered a phone interview within a week submitting the application Spoke with someone from HR over the phone. They were super professional and went straight to the point asking about your background and skills.They also asked what I knew about the company, so please make sure you do your research! Took them 3 weeks to sent out the rejection.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and took about 30 minutes. Second interview, for me, was via Skype because I was applying to a position out of state. Talked with about five different interviewers in that second interviews. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Arthur J. Gallagher?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. The interview was nice and conversational even though they did ask the standardized questions. I suggest that you make personal connections with the people from this company-- they are great to talk to and your relationship will pay dividends.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was a phone interview and the second was in person. The second interview consisted of the Area President and the intern program mentors. The process is very relaxed and all of the staff is very easy going.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Columbia, SC (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through a college or university. I was introduced to Gallagher through a career fair. I attended a meet and greet and then had an in person interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

First a phone screening which went very well so I ended up getting an in person interview. They were so kind and personable which made the process feel less stressful. Overall, it was a great experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

very good and solid questions. very fair and nothing too difficult but did want to see that you really wanted the job and did care about the company a lot by understanding the company culture and what it stands for. Also great offices and awesome place to work.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

I applied through my university's career portal. Got a response within a few days. First interview was 30 min over the phone. Basic questions regarding my resume and why I wanted to work at Gallagher. Immediately got invited to interview at office location. That interview took 90 minutes (30 min for each interviewer). All were easy to talk to and seemed very smart. One did not ask me a thing about my resume but rather hosted a conversation about the industry and asked me a few strange questions. Overall warm welcoming into the office and the people seemed like they would be great colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What insurance company needed a gov't bailout in '08?
      Who was responsible for Target's credit card fraud incident?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was pretty smooth. I was contacted by the head recruiter to schedule an interview and the process was seamless from that point going forward. I had 3 interviews with 2 AJG employees in each interview. Following the interview, I was contacted within a week or so with notice that I had been offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate and they gave me a rather small amount of time to accept or decline the offer which I felt was overbearing for a decision carrying so much weight.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.