Gallagher Process Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Process Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.6

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There will b 6 rounds.
1. English test 2. Logical test 3. HR round 4. Insurance test 5. TL round 6. Manager round

Person with good looks will b selected easily... There is no value for ur talent.. Thanks me later...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a whole day process consisting of 6-7 rounds unnecessarily. Level was easy but filtration is very high.

Interview Questions

• For how long we can expect you here ???   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pune.Interview process starts with gd after clearing Gd.Aptitude test was thr any how I managed to clear test then hr rounds

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It took one day. first essay round. they'll just check your writing ability followed by aptitude and grammar round. Once you get through it you will have HR round with basic personal questions. TL and Operations round later. They will even try to convince you that insurance is not the right path depending on your education background. But stay calm at that moment and answer accordingly and praise Insurance Market.

Interview Questions

• Why Insurance, questions based on CV, Personal Questions   1 Answer

Don't want to make my career in Insurance sector. Lots of doubt got cleared in Interview regarding Insurance. IB is the best

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher in October 2014.

Interview

I had to answer a few simple questions and go for a test.The test had diiferent sections like reading, analytical etc once you pass through the first test then you can go for the accounts test.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Gallagher?
      How long am I planning to work with them ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Essay writting, Aptitude for english, logical and accounts, HR round i had this rounds in college, i had been for F&A (2rounds) in the company office. After 10days i got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I am comfortable with their shifts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations as i am a fresher

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

You can crack interview easily if you're​ well good in aptitude, Excel and word
    Only 5 rounds as you enter first will be aptitude second HR round where they will be asked process choice insurance or F/A. They will ask few basic technical questions about your choice.then two two operations round will be taken by team leads n last round is Excel and Word test very easy round

Interview Questions

• What is insurance?
      What is marine insurance?
      What is premium?
      What is accounts payable?
      What is accounts receivable?
      What is reconciliation?
      Very basic questions   1 Answer
    • How much far from this company to your house?
      Why did you quit your previous company?
      Roles and responsibilities of previously worked companies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied through a Consultancy. Had 5* Rounds of interview at the consultancy.
    1) Essay Writing
    2) English Test
    3)Logical Test
    4)Insurance Test
    5)HR Interview
    After clearing all the rounds i was called at the clients place (Gallagher) for Technical and Ops round next day.
    They call you at 10AM and the interview starts at 1.
    One round with the Operation Manager
    Later Excel and Word test (All Basic)
    Final Interview is with the Manager.
    Overall interview was very easy.
    Consumed a lot of time I left the Office at 6:45. The HR needs to follow certain timing shouldn't keep the candidates waiting.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed at Gallagher Pune.The process took 2 days.A person with good communication skills as well as proficient in English can crack the interview easily.They basically focus on grammer,knowledge about insurance ,etc.They will also check the stability.Salary here is low as compared to other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was Aptitude. You have to clear each section. Second round is He round. Third was a Written Questions and answers round. Forth was a Technical round. And fifthround was Managerial round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.