Gallagher Resolution Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Resolution Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Resolution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Downers Grove, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had to go through interviews with three different branches, FIVE interviews altogether. That was a little excessive and frustrating. It also took me five months to get a job offer. A little ridiculous. However the supervisors were very welcoming and nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could tell them what I know about claims and insurance.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Resolution Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in June 2016.

Interview

Called by the branch manager after applying online. Described the position to me and asked about my resume. Asked for my availability for a telephonic interview with him and who would be my supervisor. Scheduled for the next day. Very casual conversation, explained benefits, asked several questions and advised that the next step would be a backgriund check and then approval from his boss, then an offer would be made. Its been 1.5 weeks and background check just completed yesterday. They use hire right and their website keeps u posted on the status. Im now waiting on a call....

Interview Questions

• Two adjectives to describe you? Lots of clarification on jurisdictions and my resume, what i like least about what i do, what i like the most, time management, experience is desired, already have licensing required in certain jurisdictions? tell them one thing i want them to know about me, if i went on a one week vacation, how far behind would my claims be? Etc. many scenario questions. No in person interview as it was a telecommute position only.   Answer Question

Resolution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Orlando, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was one of the easiest I have been through. Met with the branch manager and discussed my experience, the job and what I am looking for. Also, with this company you work for clients and I was made aware if chosen I would need to have a separate meeting with the client.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.