Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

There were very good questions asked. The Gallagher team came to my university to conduct the interview and recruit students. They were able to make me feel comfortable as well as ask good questions to get a feel of who I am.

Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

The HR specialist was not very helpful and was unprofessional. He wouldn’t follow back up until last minute and didn’t follow through on items he was supposed to send. Appeared to go through the motions.

Summer Interview

Interview

A rotational interview where you meet with multiple sets of employees. Most were relaxed and conversations were inquisitive. They are looking for applicants that can be social and build relationships, so try to do that in the interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you?   1 Answer

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

It was a very standard interview and that was based around behavioral interview questions. It was mainly just trying to get to know you as a person and how your moral and experience will fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Describe a moment of adversity?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

Interview

Very laid back with a lot of basic behavioral questions. I had an elongated interview process as I applied late to the internship, but they are always looking to hire interns if its a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you think of salesman?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Recruiter called since I submitted an application online, was scheduled an interview with Hiring Manager (so i thought) got called again for another interview.
    First interview was great, casual used STAR method. Second interview, with 2 gentlemen about 20 mins late. One of the gentlemen asked all the questions was not listening to understand to any responses given and was focused on punching holes in my resume and belittling my experience. Good thing that happened, I would not want to work with a company with leaders with that kind of attitude.

Recruiters were great from start to end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to handle conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

The phone interview stage: 2 hiring managers on the phone with me and they asked many behavioral questions. As this was a sales role this was expected, overall very nice people and it was a pleasure talking with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I knew about Gallagher. Coming from a finance background I went into some nitty gritty, I'm not sure that is what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If you pass this, you will have an interview process with a few members of the team. The company is looking for people who fit in will with the environment and show a sense of passion for the work that they do.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to work with others and your values or beliefs were challenged.   Answer Question

Senior Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Burbank, CA (US)).

Interview

I had two really great phone interviews which lead to the in person interview. I was told that there would be a conference but never came to the line. After a week the recruiter told me that they were going with another employee.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Des Moines, IA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through my university and about a week later I was offered an on campus interview. The interview was with two current workers, one past intern. Interview took about 30 minutes. It was very relaxed and the workers were easy to talk to and social. At the end they opened it up for me to ask questions and to socialize with the two employees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.