Gallagher Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 347 of over 347 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

One day, four interviews. Basic questions. Nothing technical. Manageable if this is your first interview. Interviewers come from many different positions within the company, all very cool and very polite.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest strength?
    2 Answers
9 people found this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Had 7 interviews - It was a little extreme for a low level manager role - and I could never tell if I was being considered as a final candidate all along the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Aptitude will be on basic easy and achievable Ops round the manager will take your interview and hr round the hr will discuss about the Salary and all .. interview process will be completed in a day

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher in Aug 2021

Interview

There were three rounds of interview aptitude assessment followed by HR round and Final round. Assessment is for 90minutes with 90questions categorise as english grammer, logical thinking test, accounts, insurance related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was a apptitude, was easy to crack, and even we had another 2 rounds hr and ops round wich was good and was able to clear all the rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

I attended interview at Gallagher. Process took around 1 month to get offer. There are three rounds of interviews: 1. Technical Telephonic 2. Online Test on English, Apptitude, Accounts, Insurance 3. HR Overall interview process was good but it takes time to get an offer from company.

Interview Questions
  • 1 Technical round: Tell me about yourself. What is architecture of current project? What is routing in MVC? What are filters in MVC? What is ActionResult in MVC? What is PartialView? How to pass data from controller to view? What are HTML helpers? Difference between textbox and textboxfor? What is drawback of Stored Procedure? How to pass parameters to SQL command? What is Primary Key and Foreign Key? What is Index? 2. Online Test: English, Apptitude test is simple. Basics of Insurance and Accounts are mandatory to pass the test. What are types of insurance. Which Insurance type will get applied to given scenario. Accounts: Debits, Credits, Equity, Dividends, COA, Accrual based accounting, book keeping 3. HR: What are your day to day activities? Explain roles and responsibilities in current organization. Why are you looking for job change? What do you find challenging in current job and how you keep it up with it?
5 people found this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

It was virtual interview process.we attended the test online they gave a detailed information about the job role and job description as well.Followed by HR round and operations this is about online hiring and interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Interview was 3 rounds with different members of the sales team. Interviewers were laid back and willing to answer all my questions. Asked about previous experiences and what I could bring to the team.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Had phone and in-person interviews with several staff members including the Office Head and HR. All were very relaxed and conversational. There were a few basic questions on how I would handle certain scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation where you made a mistake on the information provided to the client?

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

First interview was a more of a conversation style interview. The second interview was more in depth with the standard interview questions. Very straightforward process. Good experience overall. Very good company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time you had to take on a leadership role at school

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

First round of the in selection process was the aptitude test which was quite easy. Then second round was the HR Round which was a telephonic interview with the HR Lead of the company And finally the manager Round interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 347 Interviews