Glassdoor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,060 of over 1,060.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Intro interview with Machine Learning manager. Typical questions related to Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning. Additional behavioral questions placed. Great experience. Next step would have been technical interview with team members, but no further process for me

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between Word2Vec and GloVE?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

The initial communication came from the recruiter. She was very positive and informative. She provided details around what benefits GD offers followed by some questions around my background. The she informed me of the next steps for the interview and to be on the lookout for an email to schedule the next round. So far so good! The next step of the interview did not go as smoothly. The interviewer came onto the zoom interview 4 minutes late to a 30min call. Without introducing himself explained the next 20 minutes would be me talking about my experience followed by 10 min for q and a. He asked about my background, put himself on mute and started eating a bowl of pasta. After detailing my background and answering some of the interview questions, he indicated that this was really a favor to the person that referred me and asked if I had any follow up questions. The interview concluded with feedback around why he thought I would not be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
  • If you sell 100 wigits at 100 dollars and 200 wigits at 200 dollars, what is the average selling price?
  • if you flip three coins one time, what is the probability two or more land heads up.
  • What is a project that you are most proud of.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Glassdoor

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Thorough and straight forward. Got called back for a second interview that just went over the job description in depth and I thought that was interesting. It was more casual interview setting than I am used to.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

Process was smooth. First call with recruiter, went through whole process and set expectations. I gave min compensation that was looking for. if glassdoor said they can't go beyond the target, I wouldnt have continued. Recruiter said it's "doable". 1 HM interview 4x virtual onsite (2 technical, 2 behavior) Within one hour after onsite, New recruiter contacted me as my initial recruiter was on vacation. Said I would be getting an offer and we discussed "doable" compensation again. He said he would get back to me after discussing with Glassdoor executive. After not getting update within a week I followed up. Said he had some family issues and wasn't able to discuss with executive which was fine to me. after a couple of days he said he had the update and we discussed the comp gain only to know their offer is BELOW my initial "doable" compensation. left salty at the end with whole process such a waste of time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

I received an email from someone in HR about 2 weeks after applying for the position. The first step was to set up about 30 minutes to speak with the HR person for a phone screen. That took place a couple of days later. The 30-minute phone screen was your basic "why Glassdoor?" and "why are you looking to leave your current position?" types of questions. The person I spoke with was very friendly and made the call a good experience. I was told that if the call goes well then I'd be receiving an email about taking an assessment. A day or so later I received an email stating that I've moved on to the assessment part. I was provided with a YouTube link to watch a 30-minute video related to Glassdoor. Following the video, I was provided with 4-5 questions. The questions consisted of my experience and how I would handle situations based on the information I had learned during the video. I was told I had a couple of business days to complete the assessment. Shortly after submitting the assessment questions, I received an email stating that I am moving on to interview with another CSM and a CSM manager. I was told to block off about 2 hours of my day. I had a 30-minute interview with each person and there was an hour break in between. Both people were very friendly and felt more like a conversation as opposed to an interview. Following the last interview, I had a quick 10-15 minute conversation with the HR person I originally spoke with. She said if I move on, the final step would be putting a 30-minute presentation together to present to members of the team. I was told I'd get updates within the next couple of days. Unfortunately, the next day I received a denial email stating I would not be moving forward. Obviously, I was disappointed with the outcome. I've never been a great interview and it's something I've been working hard to improve on. I wish companies would be willing to allow the candidate to do the project first because I think there's more to be said by watching the candidate work and seeing their work ethic as opposed to being asked "name a time when..."

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you went above and beyond to assist a teammate.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Tampa, FL) in Dec 2021

Interview

Recruiter call, hiring manager call, recruiter call, 4 part interview with different stakeholders across the org, recruiter call, got the offer, had one more call with the recruiter to discuss and negotiate offer.

Interview Questions
  • What metrics do you look for when analyzing a marketing campaigns performance.

Glassdoor

Application

I interviewed at Glassdoor

Interview

The Hiring Process is pretty structured and transparent. You see the Ad, Apply and go for the interview. If you're qualified , you have a good chance of getting in. The Interview Process is straightforward. You get in , they ask about you, then ask some technical questions not so complex.

Interview Questions
  • Q. What do you think you bring to the team?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2021

Interview

A really thorough interview process starting with an HR representative, then with a panel interview, a ~30 minute presentation + panel interview, and then a final interview with a director. Took about 5 weeks from start to finish. Although it was a lengthy process, the HR rep was fast to keep me updated on next steps. I was impressed with how thorough the hiring team was with questions and they took time to make sure I could also ask questions to ensure I felt comfortable and confident about the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Seattle, WA) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process was pretty smooth and typical, with a call from a recruiter, then HM, then full loop. The interviewers were very diverse but kept the questions relevant to the roll and didn't throw out weird hypotheticals or brain teasers. You could tell they are trying to hire good people vs. talent only. Krystin the recruiter was awesome and very transparent throughout the process, and I never had to follow up once. What impressed me most was that upon receiving the offer, the whole team on the loop sent a personalized email to me, and was honestly the key factor in accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prioritize feature creation for emerging locales vs. US?

Glassdoor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Glassdoor in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied online, the recruiter reached out in a week for HR screening. Then I heard back in ~3 business days for a "getting to know you" type of chat with the hiring manager. The next step was a live coding challenge (ML modeling building, non-leetcode style). Was then invited to virtual onsite, which consisted of 5 rounds (technical, behavioral, and product sense). Onsite was challenging but fun. The team moved quite fast and I felt that I was always in the loop. Received detailed and cordial feedback at the end too, which I appreciate.

Interview Questions
  • Live SQL/Python coding with Glassdoor data, ML breath questions, going over past projects.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,060 Interviews