Glassdoor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Jun 2018

3.1

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, had an intro call with a recruiter and then an hour phone call with the hiring manager. Following that I was brought in for an onsite visit where I met the team. After that, I had one final call, after which I was brought back onsite to receive an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

I had 1 phone screen and 2 technical interviews. Everything was pretty standard and the people were very easy to talk to & polite. Technical interviewers were great about clarifications and providing hints.

Content Manager Interview

Interview

Spoke with hiring manager about the position available. He was on time to our phone call. He had good manners. He told me about their hiring timeline and if/when I would receive an offer. Good personality

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my employment history.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

The interview process was very deceptive. The recruiter misguided saying that you need a pen/paper OR computer for the interview and only a SQL Case would be presented in the interview. However, the interviewer mandated being in front of the computer for the interview - which incidentally I had access to, but the interview questions were NOT SQL or Analytical or Machine Learning based. It was math and probability based

Interview Questions

• 7th grade Math and probability questions - doesn't make sense on how a data scientist is measured against such questions - rather than asking actual industry level questions.
      Also, the interviewer was very rude and cutting me off during my explanations and constantly badgered me saying what I did was not Data Science. That's just so rude and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

The interview process at Glassdoor was authentic and engaging. First, it started with a recruiter phone screen and then a hiring manager call, both lasting around 30 minutes. Lastly, I interviewed with 5 other people, remotely, each for 45 minutes. The interviewers ranged from the hiring manager, a HRBP, and three members in leadership. Overall the interview experience was positive, transparent and informative.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide which learning and development programs to implement?   Answer Question

Senior Software Development Engineer TEST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glassdoor (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Introduction call with in house recruiter. Decent conversation, but it was mandatory relocation to SF. (I'm in Seattle). Out of curiosity I asked about the comp package and it was about 10% less than my current salary.

I figure they must be exclusively seeking single people who are desperate. I can't imagine existing in downtown SF on such a low ball salary. We politely parted ways.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate to SF and give up 10% of my current pay.   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had an initial interview with a recruiter and then they gave me an excel assignment to later present to the hiring manager. The idea was to also present some slides. I never got to present because I was given the feedback that my excel was hard to read.

Interview Questions

• What gets you more excited about this position?
      Why do you like Glassdoor?
      Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Technical Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

3 step process: phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with HM, and 2 hour on site interview. Lots of behavioral questions, mostly focused on how you learn/problem solve. Recruiter kept me in the loop with regular updates which was awesome. Great experience and excited to get started in a few weeks!

Interview Questions

• If you get assigned to a project, how do you go about working on it? What does your planning process look like?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying to several roles at Glassdoor, I was contacted by a recruiter in Chicago who was very upfront about the AE role and overall compensation package. She asked a few basic questions and then scheduled another interview with the hiring manager. This next interview included a variety of behavioral questions. The third interview is an actual sales pitch, for the Glassdoor offerings. The fourth interview is in person and you can expect to meet with all the sales managers, in addition to the director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Glassdoor?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      What is it that you like most about sales?
      Tell me three words that your previous or current employer would describe you as.
      Tell me about a time you used GRIT in your career.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process and experience was excellent. From the initial contact from the Glassdoor recruiter through the offer process was positive, consistent and professional.

My interview experience consisted of phone interview and 2 rounds of in person interviews meeting with over 8 individuals throughout the process. Each interviewer was intelligent, professional and friendly. The sessions included smart questions about my past experience and mindset as well as sharing insight from their side of the team and organization which was very appreciated.

My experience with the recruiting team – both the lead recruiter and coordinator were wonderful. There was clear communications and prompt follow up after each round which allowed me to understand where I was within the process and the estimated timing of each next step/round.

I could not be more impressed with my interview process at Glassdoor!

Interview Questions

• Question around how I've handled a challenging obstacle in a past role   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.