InterSystems Entry Level Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Entry Level Software Engineer

InterSystems Entry Level Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via email and scheduled a phone interview with them for the following week. They never called. Contacted them again via email asking if we could reschedule, and have not gotten back any response. It's been over two weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

First, I was given three online tests
    1) Behavioral test - this test is not supposed to factor into any decisions, just to assess what candidates expectations and attitudes are
    2) Pass/Fail Logic Test. 35 minute timed test with 20 questions. The test introduces a fictional programming language and, for each new rule introduced, asks you a multiple choice question to demonstrate you know how it works.
    3) Pass/Fail General Reasoning Test. 45 minute timed test with 20 questions.

Afterwards, a quick HR phone screen.

And after that, a 1 hour technical interview with an engineer.

Interview Questions

• Given a C function, read over the function, describe what it does, what bugs it has, and how to test it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.