InterSystems Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Internship

InterSystems Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called by the HR. I had to give two test. 1 was a survey and the other was like an aptitude test where the questions were based on a programming language they described. After that i had one more test which was based on Quants. The tests were pretty easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

3 online assessments, one technical, one logical and one survey. The technical one is a coding assessment that is sort of a made-up language with its own rules, and you are expected to find patterns and answer questions accordingly.

Internship Interview

Interview

Did OA test and PST test on website and got the phone interview one month later. The phone interview is about 15 minutes. Ask some questions about like why you choose our company. What did you do last half year.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

They first reach out and ask you to do 3 different types of exams. The first one is a simple personality quiz in which you choose words that you feel may describe you. The second exam gives you a new programming language that you have to answer questions about, including syntax, what the console would print out, and other things.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.