InterSystems Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

4.0

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a reply to take online logic and predictive tests, which I did not pass. These tests have the kind of questions you might get on a GMAT, and I remember studying these types of questions 15 years ago to get my high score on the GMAT. Given that these problems are not typically used in the real world, one tends to forget them over time. I’m sure that if I answered these questions closer to when I took my GMAT, I’d do well. Is it really expected that job seekers go back and study their GMAT materials in the off chance that a potential employer will give them a logic test? These tests are a subtle form of age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• Read a set of paragraphs about tax payments and make a determination about an assertion.
    A) Definitely true
    B) Probably true
    C) Probably not true
    D) Definitely not true   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied Online. Received email response, with a series of follow up online tests. Tests included a technical coding / logic assessment using HackerRank. Second test was a analytical skills test, similar to sections of GMAT or other educational assessments.

Interview Questions

• Learn a logic system and produce resulting code to implement   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in September 2014.

Interview

I had to take 3 different tests before having the chance to have a face to face interview. The three tests were quite tricky especially the PET, a sort of IQ test. You have to read the questions very carefully. You pass with 17 correct answers out of 20. The personality test is more like a guess

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.