InterSystems Software Developer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Software Developer Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

Software Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in February 2014.

Interview

I applied by email and received a reply in about 2 days asking me to take 3 online tests.

The first 2, Predictive Index Survey [PI] and Technical Employment Test [TET] are simple and straight forward. The PI Survey had 2 behavioural questions and the TET was a basic programming 101 test, the language used was a custom language.

A few days after taking the 2 tests, i was asked to take the Professional Employment Test[PET]. This test is like a general IQ/Reasoning test and is also not very difficult to complete.

Once the recruiter received the PET results, I had a phone interview which related to the experience and projects listed on my resume. During the conversation, I learnt that the dev intern postitions and projects are geared towards undergrad CS students, pay is $20/hr, no housing/relocation or other benefits. The recruiter informed me that they would contact the hiring manager and revert.

A few weeks later I received an email indicating they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

• The Technical Employment Test [TET] had 20 programming questions. The language was a custom language developed for the test. While not difficult, some of the sytax/programming paradigms were awkward.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Software Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Applied a week prior to getting an email asking when it would be best to take a few tests. Tests were behavioral, logical, and a reasoning test. Screwed up the logical test because I was so anxious.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterSystems in November 2013.

Interview

First round online PI test and hypothetical programming language test 20 questions in 35 minutes.
    Second round programming test

Intern - Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Applied at the school's career fair. They required a couple online tests. One is a logical test based on some language. The other is a personality test. Afterwards, I was invited in for an interview to see what the company is like.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult - logic questions involving a different language.   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.