Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.2

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Was hired through MLT; Networked at a conference and had an interview the next day. Received a call about one week later to let me know I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe Salesforce to a random person on the bus   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2018.

Interview

The process was simple and moved at a steady pace. I applied online and a talent scout contacted me within 2 days to set up a phone interview for the next week - pretty standard questions. I had a coaching call with the same talent scout before my final round interview. The interview was very similar to the phone interview. I was offered the job 2 hours after my final interview. Overall, the entire process took about 4 weeks from application to job offer.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2018.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with Salesforce. The process was quick (2 weeks) and the recruiters were transparent with expectations and timelines. My interviews were always a mix of challenging / thought provoking questions but also questions that let the recruiters get more insight into who I was as a person outside of the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be the steepest part of the learning curve in the BDA role?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Super smooth and welcoming. I interviewed over the phone with a Futureforce Talent Scout who was really interested in getting know me, having a genuine conversation, but also interested in what I understood and specifically knew about Salesforce as a company. After my phone interview, I was set up with a virtual interview via Skype. I interviewed with two managers who made me feel comfortable and as if Salesforce is exactly where I am meant to be. I was very prepared for my interview, so I had answers ready for personality-related questions, as well as Salesforce-related questions. I received an offer just a few days after this interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Salesforce's culture, and how do you think your personality will be compatible with this structure?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Interview

Online application, initial phone interview with HR, video interview with a Business Development Manager, then Assesment and last interview with Sales Development Manager.

Everyone was extremely nice throuout the whole process, including interviews.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview and first video interview: general questions about resume and experience   Answer Question
    • Personality type questiona with Sales Development Manager. More about you, what you are good at, where you could improve, what could salesforce teach you, etc   Answer Question
    • Assesment: pages long case with all of the information necesaary to make a solution as to which Saleaforce product is the best for the current situation   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Process only took about one month. First had an initial phone screen with a recruiter then about 2 weeks later I had a video interview with multiple managers. Received an offer a few days after. Great interview process!

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce in May 2018.

Interview

There were multiple rounds in the application process. The first two interviews were done by the HR Team and mostly focused on personal motivation to work in sales and at Salesforce. I was asked about my CV (quick summary) and what I know about Salesforce.

The third interview was with the Hiring Manager. This one went more into detail about my past internships in sales. Questions on what I would do in certain situations and how I would react.

The fourth interview was a presentation of a business case. You get the business case roughly a week before the interview and you have to basically pitch Salesforce as a solution to the client. I had two people in my panel. My hiring manager and another person from HR.

The fourth interview was with a different team lead. This interview was mostly focused on personal fit and my motivation. What kind of person I am, etc...

All in all the interviews were extremely pleasant and well done. I always felt comfortable during all conversations.

** Unfortunately one of the recruiters took almost 2 months to give me feedback between the 2nd and 3rd interview. I hope this was just an exemption to the rule. Beides that the interview process was well done. **

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a smooth and highly organised process. The staff were all incredibly professional and got back to you quickly about next steps. They were helpful in helping you to prepare and answered any questions you had quickly.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Amazing interview process all round. From start to finish. Started with a call with Pippa Haggart, really relaxed, but good interview. Then video interview with soon to be manager. Was quite tough and was surprised to be passed to the next stage.

Final stage was group assessment centre. Split the day up into a business case and three back to back interviews on business acumen culture and future at the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in Tech/ what new tech are you fascinated by/ how do you keep up to date with new developments   Answer Question
    • If you had to have a company and choose values for your staff what would you choose?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and they didn't make you feel like you are being interviewed. You feel very comfortable. The first stages were over the phone/video call and then the third stage was the assessment day. The assessment day consisted of several interviews and one presentation on a case study you could prepare ahead of time. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job although I felt like I did great on the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.