Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

3.2

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Process only took about one month. First had an initial phone screen with a recruiter then about 2 weeks later I had a video interview with multiple managers. Received an offer a few days after. Great interview process!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Was hired through MLT; Networked at a conference and had an interview the next day. Received a call about one week later to let me know I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe Salesforce to a random person on the bus   1 Answer

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in October 2018.

Interview

The process was simple and moved at a steady pace. I applied online and a talent scout contacted me within 2 days to set up a phone interview for the next week - pretty standard questions. I had a coaching call with the same talent scout before my final round interview. The interview was very similar to the phone interview. I was offered the job 2 hours after my final interview. Overall, the entire process took about 4 weeks from application to job offer.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2018.

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with Salesforce. The process was quick (2 weeks) and the recruiters were transparent with expectations and timelines. My interviews were always a mix of challenging / thought provoking questions but also questions that let the recruiters get more insight into who I was as a person outside of the role.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be the steepest part of the learning curve in the BDA role?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Super smooth and welcoming. I interviewed over the phone with a Futureforce Talent Scout who was really interested in getting know me, having a genuine conversation, but also interested in what I understood and specifically knew about Salesforce as a company. After my phone interview, I was set up with a virtual interview via Skype. I interviewed with two managers who made me feel comfortable and as if Salesforce is exactly where I am meant to be. I was very prepared for my interview, so I had answers ready for personality-related questions, as well as Salesforce-related questions. I received an offer just a few days after this interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Salesforce's culture, and how do you think your personality will be compatible with this structure?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Interview

Online application, initial phone interview with HR, video interview with a Business Development Manager, then Assesment and last interview with Sales Development Manager.

Everyone was extremely nice throuout the whole process, including interviews.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview and first video interview: general questions about resume and experience   Answer Question
    • Personality type questiona with Sales Development Manager. More about you, what you are good at, where you could improve, what could salesforce teach you, etc   Answer Question
    • Assesment: pages long case with all of the information necesaary to make a solution as to which Saleaforce product is the best for the current situation   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

I was head haunted. First interview: with the HR talent recruiter. Very smooth just a few questions about my past experience, ambitions and Salesforce knowledge. Second interview: with the HR: same, half an our question about my education, working experience and Salesforce comprehension. Third Interview: one hour interview with Manager: more artculated questions concerning my Salesforce knowledge and the position itself.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain me what are the advantages that Salesforce can offer?   Answer Question
    • How do you keepyourself updated with latest technologic innovation and which one during the past 5 years did you like the most?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

applied through employee referrals and it took about 2 weeks. Phone screening then a googles meet the interview.

It seems like an amazing company and I prepared a lot going into my interview. I was prepared to gove a sales pitch and elevator pitch. I only got asked three fairly simple questions. What I asked if the interviewer had any hesitations with me he essentially said no. He wished I had some KPIs from my past experience but he wouldn't hold it against me. He mentioned he would like to see me in the next round so I was surprised when I got the rejection email a week later. I asked for feedback and the recruiter told me it was because of my lack of KPIs and experience relative to the other candidates.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

This was seriously the coolest interview experience I've ever had! The Salesforce employees went out of their way to make me comfortable, so much so it felt more like a conversation than an interview at all. It was around 1 hour and I'd say 50+% if it was just spent getting to know me. No unexpected trick answers or anything - just simply "tell me about this experience on your resume, " type of questions. As I walked through the office, every employee I interacted with made it their mission to meet me and talk to me. This is clearly a company that does what they say they do! I was blown away by the culture.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about this experience on your resume"
      "How are you competitive"
      "Why Sales (over anything else)"
      "Why Salesforce"   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied to the position online in March and hadn’t heard back. In June/July I reached out to some current employees on linked in and they connected me with a recruiter. The recruiter reached out the next day and we set up a 30 minute intro call. The 30 minute intro call was just covering the basics like my resume and background so he could see if he should move me forward to the hiring managers. Then I had a Video interview with two hiring managers.

They give you a lot of info to use to prepare for the interview like website links and videos etc. Definitely use them! I felt really prepared going in! A few days later I got a call from the recruiter that they wanted to hire me! They asked almost exactly the questions they give you to prepare. Mostly what is Salesforce, what do we do, and about your resume/background. Some behavioral questions but just know your experience and how it relates to the position and you’ll be fine!

The whole process took about 2-3 weeks and then there was an acceptance process of background checks etc. that went pretty quickly too. The entire process went smoothly and the recruiter was available for questions and always kept me updated.

Interview Questions

• What is something people think of you when they first meet you that isn’t true.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.