Salesforce Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Salesforce Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2018.

Interview

First round was 2Hr long telephonic interview.
Interviewer told me that he'll ask 3 programming questions. After completing 2nd one he stuck in the solution. I tried to explain the solution for more than 20 minutes and after that he told me that he's not able to grasp the logic and ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Maximize Stock profit problem.
    2. Make All elements in a row or column zero if the element is zero.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Referred by friend. Contacted by recruiter in <1 week, progressed to two Google hangouts calls with engineer and engineering manager, got offer afterwards. Whole process was about 2.5 weeks long. Fairly straightforward technical questions, although not necessarily too easy. Great, no-pressure interviews with a lot of talking back and forth. Recruiter was extremely fast to respond and super nice to interact with. Amazing experience, although your experience may differ by team!

Interview Questions

• Graph Traversals Questions, etc. around LeetCode Medium/Hard.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted to fill a summer intern position that opened up in May. Two phone interviews both technical. The first began with a short two part coding question and then a Second began with "Tell me about yourself" before a ~45 minute coding question session (Algorithms and SQL)

Interview Questions

• Round 1:
      Given the root node to a binary tree, print each value in the tree breadth-wise.
      Followup: Print the sum of each layer (depth) of the tree.
      Round two:
      Construct a Frequency Stack (push, pop, top).
      -Push adds an integer to the stack
      -Pop/top removes/returns all values with the largest frequency in the stack.
      Write a SQL query to return the 2nd largest value in a table.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Applied for the position, got a response via email to set up an interview via online code editor. After the interview, interviewer would follow up with further steps on the application.

Interview Questions

• Differences between Java & C++, Reverse the words in a string.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2018.

Interview

The process was breeze. Recruiter informed about the team and position. I had an offer already with a deadline. The recruiter was responsive and very prompt in scheduling the interviews swiftly and wrapping up the whole process within a week. I had two rounds on Google hangout.
     First round: was with a Principal Engineer and a Tech Lead. It was for 1 hr 30 min. Both the engineers were respectable and knowledgeable. They asked about the courses I have taken, previous work experience and a couple behavioral questions before going to the coding round.
    Second Round: was with a Senior Director/hiring manager. It was for an hour and as smooth as the first round. There were some technical questions and one coding question.
    I received the offer just 30 minute after the second round!
    I have interviewed for many companies but I would say Salesforce interviews were the best of them all. I enjoyed the whole process - not too much stress and very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA. Anyway, the technical questions were based out of resume and coding questions were standard DS and Algo   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2018.

Interview

I applied for a role in Nov 2017 that I found on LinkedIn and right before I started interviewing (after submitting my interview times) I was informed that all the positions were filled up. But then I was referred to their job sites on Workday and I applied to a couple of other roles in Jan 2018 that I was interested in. One of the recruiting coordinators reached out for a phone screen with the hiring manager a couple of weeks later. This was mostly based on my resume, past experience, and past projects. I was set up for an hour-long technical interview a week after and it went really good, I was able to nail it quite early and had a long chat with the interviewer after. But then I had to wait for about 3 weeks to hear back, I think there was a long queue of interviewees and I got the offer right as I was about to accept another offer.

Interview Questions

• The first one was mostly based on my resume, and for the second one, I was asked a question that involved graph traversal.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce in January 2018.

Interview

30 minute interview with hiring manager. All the questions had to do with how you felt about being in a team and how good of a team player you could be. There were some questions regarding your resume

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. (What do you look for in a teammate )   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in December 2017.

Interview

I spoke to Salesforce representatives at a University career fair, and the recruiter reached out to me via email. The interview process was very quick- only had a single, hour long phone interview. Both the recruiter and the interviewer were very responsive and easy to talk to, and the overall experience was the best I've had so far.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly no traditional technical questions, but be prepared to talk in depth on a technical level about the projects/experience on your resume (like you would for any interview).   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2017.

Interview

Had a resume discussion, and two coding rounds. Since, I didnt fare well in the 2nd coding round, I wasnt called for the next onsite round. The hiring process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Detect starting point in loop of a linked list.   Answer Question
    • Segregate odd and even numbers in an array in place and maintain the order of the numbers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Two interviews: One behavioral with a recruiter and one technical / behavioral with Manager of the perspective team. Overall it was a very straightforward process. Nothing unexpected or unfair with the interviews.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.