Salesforce Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Salesforce Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Salesforce

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview stages included: a video chat with the hiring manager; a half day with 3 1:1 team interviews; a phone call with the recruiter; another half day that included delivering a mini-training to the team, Q&A, and 1:1 interviews with the remaining team members; and a phone call with the hiring manager. While the process took a while to get through, it all moved pretty quickly and the recruiter was great about keeping me in the loop along the way, checking in, and being available for any questions. Everyone I met was on time, welcoming, and personable.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard, and consisted mostly of behavioral, past experience, and work style questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone >> 1:1 interview with 6 people

Negotiation

I negotiated salary for $3000 more since my previous company gave me shares and ESPP. It's accepted.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in September 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me via email about a friend submitting my resume/CV internally through the system. We set up a 30 minute block later that week to discuss. Unfortunately, the interview started late and we did not have the full half hour as I had a hard stop. She indicated that the process would be quick and she could get back to me either later that day or early next week. I sent the standard thank you the day of and restated the date she expected feedback. I sent a follow up the next week after I failed to receive any communication. She replied and said she would get a response by the end of the week. That passed and I did not get a note or any other response back. I can only assume this means I was not selected but closure would have been appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Standard recruiter interview - why I am interested and please tell me about yourself and experience. The only "difficult" question was about salary expectations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was referred for the position by an employee and received an initial phone screen by a recruiter. The recruiter scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager and someone who had held the role in the past. The following week, I had 3 in person interviews in one morning. 2 weeks later I was brought on site to interview with one final person. Everyone was pleasant and professional.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Well-coordinated and organized by recruiting team. Internal employee referral, call with recruiter, google meet with hiring manager, in-person with two members of the team, and final interview with SVP. All in all the best hiring process I’ve been through to date.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce and this role in particular along with how do your skills apply to this role.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

A combination of phone interviews, video conferences and F2F. Scheduled approximately a week apart. Interviews were with Recruiter, hiring Manager, Indianapolis leadership and San Francisco leadership. Organized and positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle scope creep?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in August 2017.

Interview

(1) Phone call w/Hiring Manager; (2) Phone call w/HR Manager; (3) Onsite interview with 5 people - half hour each except for with HM was one hour; (4) A few back and forth phone calls with offer and negotiations

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Salesforce?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

After referred by an employee, Technical Recruiter/Technical Sourcer will contact you and conduct initial phone screening and will schedule a Video interview with Hiring Manager after initial assessment responses were verified by Hiring Manager

Interview Questions

• Usual basic questions about your experience and why you're interested in this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

A series of interviews, both remote and in-person, with the recruiter, hiring manager, department team members, and Executives. Most interviews were an hour or less. Each interviewer had their own style and list of questions, depending on what your employment relationship would be.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. After, I moved on to onsite interviews where I had six 30-min 1:1's and a panel presentation. A few days later I had a video interview with the SVP.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence others? How do you launch products/ projects when there's ambiguity?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.