Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Thomson Reuters Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomson Reuters

2.4

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. First round was over the phone. Two interviews: one with VP of department, the other with HR. Second round was on-site in New York. Had a total of five interviews in one day. One was an experience discussion. Three technical interviews. One group case interview.

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

28 Jun 2018 – Digital Marketing Intern

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have decided to join Thomson Reuters!

Other Interview Reviews for Thomson Reuters

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in January 2012.

Interview

Several phone interviews to gauge interest
    Several in person interviews to test finance knowledge
    Asked me about favorite books - unrelated to field
    Asked about personal achievements and goals for the future
    Follow up discussion and lunch meeting to meet the team

Interview Questions

• Name the largest mutual fund   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation

16 Aug 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback. We're glad that you have been with us since January 2012!

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters in February 2011.

Interview

I applied at the company's website and I was contacted by a recruiter. I had a telephone interview with the recruiter and then I interviewed with the manager and the senior manager. I was greeted by a friendly receptionist. The work culture seemed friendly and relaxed.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

Reserch Skills, Grammer , Logic and Oral Communication

Negotiation

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

I was asked about how my experience in finance would contribute to the team. Asked various questions about the market and public policy. I was questioned about my lack of sector experience, but articulated how my background could adapt to the position. I was also told what aspects of the job would be easy and others that are more difficult.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Mumbai (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Its an interview conducted by the HR team. Your skills are put to test followed by a personal interview with the middle management of the department.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview was properly arranged and conducted. The interview started with two levels. The first level was technical. In the first round the past experience was totally evaluated. The recent updates relevant to the scope asked for. The interview went for 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was the type of work handled in past   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

easy cool be confident they just check your fundamentals
    you should be ready foor night shifts also
    be formal
    be short
    they will repaeat the question tell me about yourself to check have you byhearted it

Interview Questions

Thomson Reuters Response

21 Jun 2016 – Analyst, Recruitment Brand and Channels

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. If you are still interested in Thomson Reuters, and we hope you are, we encourage you to sign up to receive job... More

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview

The HR called me to come for an interview at the company, so i went there the next day.There were around 10 people there for the interview so they divided us in a group of 2.And quickly all of them were coming back from the interview, so i also went there and in around 5 mins i was back.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online to Pangea3, a subsidiary of Thomson Reuters. On receiving my application I was contacted by a member of Human Resources who did a quick background check over the phone. Subsequently, I had to undertake an online test related to the type of work I would be doing. On clearing that, I participated in two interviews. The first was with the Manager of the team that I was applying for and a colleague of his joined us from a different location via a video call. This interview tested my core practical knowledge of the areas I would be working on, and there were also questions which were meant to test personality. The second interview was with two Associate Directors over a video call, during which the Manager who had undertaken the first interview was also present. There were a few technical questions and also questions to assess how I react to different situations during work. Overall, the experience was very good, they were thoroughly professional, friendly and I enjoyed the process very much.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if someone at work (a senior or someone at your level) had a bad attitude towards you and treated you disrespectfully?   Answer Question

28 Jul 2017 – Talent Brand Marketing Specialist

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.