eBay Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

The technical interview portion was nerve wrecking. I was sweating the entire time for some reason and I just couldn't take it so i logged off immediately. I get really anxious quickly so I don't think the camera part helped.

Interview Questions

• some questions seemed like they were from leetcode   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

SE Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitt Gas, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (Pitt Gas, PA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Coding round on code signal with a total of 4 questions with 2 being easy and 2 medium difficulty questions and a time limit of 70 mins. if you are used to competitive coding it will be easy.

Intern Interview

Interview

Chat with the recruiter followed by two phone screen interviews. The phone interview included technical and behavioral questions. I was informed within a week about the decision. The process was smooth.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

Technical interview on CodeSignal with several challenges to be completed that had to do largely with altering arrays. Met with a representative at an on campus career fair and applied to become a software engineering intern.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay in March 2016.

Interview

applied online, 1 week for entire process. Interviewer was very nice. Was rejected after 1st round. asked about previous projects, courses, other internship experience. applied online, 1 week for entire process. Interviewer was very nice. Was rejected after 1st round. asked about previous projects, courses, other internship experience.

Interview Questions

• check if two trees are similar   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a Phone interview, I had positive experience, I accepted the offer. But the result of the interview came out quite late. I finished my summer internship there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotialte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay in August 2015.

Interview

Interview

Got through one round of phone interviews and it was a technical one. Another telephonic interview was scheduled on the same day. I did not have to wait as recruiter called on time.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions on multi threading and collections   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was great. It was only one phone interview, and during the interview, I was asked a couple of behavior and technical questions. The interview was about 30 mins, and it went pretty well. So, I got the offer for the summer intern position at the end.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eBay in April 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone screening. Later two rounds of Skype interview. First two interviews were based on data structures and the last one was a design round. Each of them lasted for over 45 minutes. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Data structures. Algorithms. 1) rotate an integer array in length of k 2) check if a tree is binary search tree 3) nth node from last in a linked list 4) Java Design patterns   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at eBay (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

one oncampus round; basic profile was based on Machine Learning so questions related to that were asked. I was tested on real life problems faced by ebay. Questions related to basic Machine Learning algorithms were asked and few problems related to them were asked. one should know these algorithms in and out to clear the interview process

Interview Questions

• you have a 10 catergories of products ,what ML algorithm will you use to segregate it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.