eBay Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)).

Interview

Series of 3 interviews. First round was with 2 Managers in the department that were already doing the job. Second round was with a Senior Manager and a Manager in the department. Third round was with the Director and a Manager in the department. I was offered after the 3rd interview. The line of questioning is always situational and they're looking for "S.T.A.R" responses with an emphasis on the R or results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult employee.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen and then on site interview which lasted full day with 3 or 4 rounds of one on one interview with people from different departments. Some who had no affiliation to the role applied as such and asked questions that were not relevant to the job applied for

Interview Questions

• asked technical questions when I applied for a non technical job   2 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

N/A - I was converted from a contractor to an employee. There was no formal interview process other than discussing with a recruiter. I did take some time to get a median-high level deal.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Through employee referral. Phone interview with the recruiter 3 times than on site to meet with 5 other people. They all seems busy and didn't ask me much beside telling me about their teams and what they do. I met with each of these 5 people for 30 minutes and was offer the job the following week.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me much beside "where do you see yourself in 5 years?" other than that they just talked to me about the job requirements and the team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

All position have a salary range and they offered me the lowest on the range but I brought it up to mid level and have them included a signed on bonus.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eBay (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn to consider the role. It went rather quickly as they were wanting to fill the role as soon as possible. The group I was joining was in some level need for process and tools updates in order to adopt some best practices.

Interview Questions

• I had to interview with 9 people from analyst to a VP... that was rather exhausting.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was direct and honest and was offered what I asked for.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

Pretty kind and constructive experience I think. I can recommned to my friend for this position in the future and would like to apply for the job again if it is possible thank you

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was very friendly and cordial. Interviewed by 3 members of the India senior management. Was very friendly and cordial. Interviewed by 3 members of the India senior management. Was very friendly and cordial. Interviewed by 3 members of the India senior management.Was very friendly and cordial. Interviewed by 3 members of the India senior management.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.