Gallagher Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Received the job posting through university career center. Applied and was brought to the office, where I sat down with multiple current employees who asked me questions about my background and why I was interested in working in healthcare. Final round was with the office supervisor. He asked basic questions regarding my background and why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Gallagher? Why do you want to get into healthcare?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

there were 3 rounds, first HR which is basic information capturing, then operations followed by the manager round. If selected, they give you on the spot offer. and joining is also given within a good time span.

Interview Questions

• Logical and situation based questions were asked. And tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Group Discussion, Aptitude (General, Analytical, Communication) , HR round, Operational round by a Team Leader and Excel professional test. however candidates are made wait for long time and the entire process will be dragged close to 3 months if there is no immediate requirment

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Almeirim (Brazil)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very bad management , no one cares for ur time long and tedious process of interviews they are taking all most 11 round in 3-4day. Taking a round like Google and offers a very less package....
    Very bad

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but time consuming process   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.