Gallagher Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Recruiter called since I submitted an application online, was scheduled an interview with Hiring Manager (so i thought) got called again for another interview.
First interview was great, casual used STAR method. Second interview, with 2 gentlemen about 20 mins late. One of the gentlemen asked all the questions was not listening to understand to any responses given and was focused on punching holes in my resume and belittling my experience. Good thing that happened, I would not want to work with a company with leaders with that kind of attitude.

Recruiters were great from start to end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to handle conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter. 2 weeks later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I love the fact that the recruiter told me it would that that long to hear back. Overall Interview experience was not positive. Manager sounded harsh when asking questions and does not sound approachable and was distracted. Companies need to be aware that although they are conducting an interview, applicants are also indirectly interviewing the company as well to see if this is also a right fit for them. It is a 2-way review. No leadership questions was asked which is why I am not interested in accepting a job offer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Initial call, directly from hiring manager - phone screen while I was driving in my car. Next, in person interview with the hiring manager. Second interview was scheduled to meet additional people that the role would interact with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. Show me work samples. Information about the projects that the role would become apart of.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.