InterSystems Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

InterSystems Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at InterSystems

2.2

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

Online programming challenge where you had to learn a new language, then a behavioral test. The recruiter said they would schedule an onsite in a couple weeks but they kept telling me to wait a couple more weeks more and never actually scheduled it. I accepted an offer from another company by then.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InterSystems

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was extremely long, and not at all transparent. They started off the process in October and after passing the behavioral and coding challenge, they put me on hold until March, saying that they would interview me but then April said they moved on.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I applied online for the post and I got a link for online technical assessment which consisted of more or less the basic questions in MCQ type. the test was very easy at the start but it started getting difficult at the end

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems (Cambridge, MA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Had to take three tests online. Two were very general tests on personality and aptitude. The third was a programming quiz.
    You must pass all three before being invited for an interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter that they reviewed my resume and would like to move forward. The next steps were to take three online assessments, one technical, one reading comprehension (kind of like SAT-style), and one to evaluate my personality. The technical one and the personality one weren't very difficult. The technical test just taught you a new programming language and each question built off the last and it got more difficult as it moved along. It wasn't too hard, though. The reading comprehension one was a bit odd, and I'm not quite sure why they give it out. I passed all three, nonetheless, and the recruiter told me that the hiring managers would review my resume and they would get back to me about an interview. Several months later, the recruiter emailed me and said after reviewing my resume, they didn't want to move forward, even though I had passed their assessments. I think it was likely because I was a freshman and they were looking for older interns.

Interview Questions

• Given a certain scenario and conclusion, is the conclusion definitely true, probably true, indeterminate, probably false, or definitely false?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at InterSystems (Providence, RI (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a series of 3 multiple choice tests. One personality test and I have absolutely no clue how that is scored (very vague, good luck!). Then there was a more technical test where they ask you to give the results of simple lines of code given specifications of a new language, which they gave ample time for - but make sure to go double check your answers. The third test was a general cognitive skills assessment (think GRE level questions) about filling in blanks in charts and what you can determine given certain pieces of information. I didn't find any of the test to be too difficult, but definitely make sure to do them in a quiet space and double check your answers (you should have time!). I passed those three and am currently waiting on HR interviews which they said will pick up late December/early January which was weird but they did clearly communicate throughout the process which has been a major plus. I'll update this review when I finish the process!

Interview Questions

• Fill in the blanks in a very convoluted table.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InterSystems in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was given a personality test and a multiple-choice hackerrank test that tested your ability to learn a new language. If I pass both, will be given a third test to complete. Tests weren't too hard.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at InterSystems in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and recieved a 3-part interview proccess. First was a quick personality test and then a HackerRank test (Written for someone who has never touched code, so it was a bit hard to comprehend at first). Next was a professional test asking logical reasoning questions and basic data interperetations

Interview Questions

• There was some question regarding array indexing where the index started at 1, not 0   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Received a technical HackerRank multi-choice in some arbitrary constructed language and what was essentially a personality survey. Passed those and received a professional employment test which asked basic business and logical questions. Some weird questions that didn't have a concrete correct answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterSystems in January 2019.

Interview

The process was mostly the online screening assessments, which required you to answer questions about some made up language. It was pretty easy but I did not get back an answer to the online assessment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.