eBay Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

3.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Got a call from a consulting company for the developer position at eBay, set up an interview for phone screen. Asked about prior ebay experience and ebay tool experience (CAL). explained that I have used this tool for my development purpose to track a defect. Asked about MS Excel VLookup function and usage, asked that difficulty in processing Excel documents. How do you calculate avg for a response time for a given requests (say out 3 requests 1 took 150 ms, 2 req took 300 each).

Interview Questions

• What is CAL ( ebay tool ), and usage?   5 Answers
  • Waht is MS Excel VLookup function and usage?   3 Answers
  • How do you calculate avg for a response time for a given requests (say out 3 requests 1 took 150 ms, 2 req took 300 each).   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

After hr checked about background, I come to site interview in Sydney with two technique leader asking about some behavior questions. After that, two team members interview skills to do the task on their ide and solve the problems remained in their testing project.

Interview Questions

• What's your opinion about big and small company   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. It was casual just to know more about me and my experience. Then a face to face interview with the manager. That was both behavioural and little technical mainly about past work experience. Then next week a technical round, basics and higher, they said no written but made me write singleton design pattern on white board. Overall good.

Interview Questions

• strings immutability, singleton pattern, fail-safe & fail fast, java collections, join, sql   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay in August 2016.

Interview

We talked about what ebay does and what are my responsibilities. Talked about my knowledge. They asked me some questions about frameworks and database skills of me. İ was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about hibernate caching   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.