Equal Experts Reviews

Found 112 of over 301 reviews

4.8
Equal Experts CEO  Thomas Granier
Thomas Granier
Pros
  • "Equal Experts is by far the best company I've ever worked with(in 38 reviews)

• "Company supports good work life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not much I can think of thats particular to EE(in 38 reviews)

• "But is less likely in Equal Experts(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

239.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Equal Experts~517343
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great grown-up place to work

Apr 8, 2022 - Lead Consultant in Sheffield, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of consulting opportunities with a variety of clients, flat structure, active network of fellow consultants to learn from and with, competitive pay and perks, leaves me to manage my own development whilst still being supportive.

Cons

It's not working for myself. That's all can think of.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Apr 7, 2022 - Engagement Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Highly experienced people who are truely passionate about software.

Cons

Too much emphasis on the interests of the owner

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that lives its values

Feb 28, 2022 - Commercial in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adult, grown up company that focusses on the client and adding value over driving internal revenue. An environment of experts who all work together as an associate network - this adds real breath and depth of experience and expertise to each other and the subsequently the client.

Cons

Nothing of note at the moment

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company built for experts in software development

Feb 4, 2022 - Consultant in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Equal Experts continues to be one of my best experiences and best employers. The work is interesting, challenging and fun, usually revolving around project based work often in greenfield areas. Being an employee of Equal Experts comes with a lot of opportunities many other employers don't provide including lots of training and conference opportunities, the 'treat people as adults' aspect of Equal Experts, particularly with its Advice Process, really stands out as a progressive way to work whereby people are given the opportunity to enhance the company and themselves without huge hierarchy or budgeting constraints. Working within Equal Experts has given me the opportunity to work with numerous contract associates who have been in the industry for many years and are often the best at what they do, this has given many unique learning opportunities and has taught best practices and to work with many new technologies. Recently for myself Equal Experts made itself even more clear as being an incredible employer as I suffer with a physical condition which requires occasional time off and I recently had a mental health issue caused outside of work which required substantial time away from work - Equal Experts were exceptional; allowing me the time away and the support I needed to recover from my problem and when I was ready to return they have been active in seeking ways to help my return be as welcoming as possible to ensure I wasn't overwhelmed and could return to work in a gradual way. As long as Equal Experts continues on it's current trajectory: great projects, solid work opportunities, working with great people, and good pay then I imagine I will be working at Equal Experts for many years to come and would recommend the company to anyone who is ambitious, loves providing value in their work and wants a fantastic employer.

Cons

None that I can think of.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A remarkably rewarding and supportive place to work

Dec 1, 2021 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a variety of projects and freedom to choose what you do. Multiple paths to success to suit each person and their own ambitions. You are likely to work with big name companies and major government departments. There's a huge amount of knowledge and experience among colleagues to draw upon. Working hours are generally quite flexible, depending on the client, and excessive hours are not encouraged. There isn't a mandated way of doing things, but the main commonalities between projects represent solid engineering and agile practices.

Cons

A significant investment of time and effort is necessary to build the relationships that are required to be effective. While there is help there when you need it, anyone expecting someone to solve their problems for them is likely to be disappointed. If you want lavish perks work somewhere else.

6. 5.0

Fantastic culture, lovely people

Oct 14, 2021 - PRODUCT and INNOVATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mostly senior, knowledgeable people The company encourages and backs new product ideas Working culture is friendly and approachable, even the at the executive level Just a lovely place to work quite frankly

Cons

For team building sessions their beer game is weak. Luke warm Camden hells.

7. 5.0

Great Company to work for

Mar 31, 2021 - Accounts Payable Clerk in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, benefits and you’re treated like a human not a number

Cons

Mainly uses contractors so progression can be difficult and uses 2 year contracts for employees.

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to work for

Mar 17, 2021 - Engagement Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Trust, openness, client focus, values.

Cons

Could be better collaboration between projects and offices

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Very Friendly Management

Feb 24, 2021 - Business Assistant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Line Managers would listen to anything you wanted to share. Company culture was very friendly.

Cons

There was not a clear / easy line of progression for the role I was in.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place for grown ups

Feb 11, 2021 - Program Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Meaningful work, highly skilled colleagues, happy to share knowledge and coach less experienced team members. Open, humble

Cons

Growing pains as we try to maintain culture and flat structure in a bigger org

Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Reviews

Equal Experts Reviews FAQs

Equal Experts has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 301 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Equal Experts to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Equal Experts employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Equal Experts. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

99% of Equal Experts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Equal Experts 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Equal Experts Job Seekers