Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.5

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There will b 6 rounds.
1. English test 2. Logical test 3. HR round 4. Insurance test 5. TL round 6. Manager round

Person with good looks will b selected easily... There is no value for ur talent.. Thanks me later...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (London, England).

Interview

I interviewed for process associate role in bangalore. First round was group discussion, somehow i managed to enter 2nd round. Next round was aptitude test, here u will be tested with english glamour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Basically they hire for reference people..there will be no walk-ins as such.. I was Der on employee referral.. where for me first round was group discussion .. there were 10 members in a grp and asked to spk abt general topic..after that 2nd round will be Grammar tst in this round there will be some qstns related to grammar... And 3rd round was logical aptitude.. after that there will be Excel tst here they will tst abt Ur computer knowledge and then there was two managers round.. after that it was HR round..

Processing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

the interview is easy but the tests are little bit difficult

english language test apti round
    Hr round, Insurance ,accounting knowledge test ,Opperations round 1, opperations round 2

Interview Questions

• basics of accounting
      1- three golden rules
      2- what is reconciliation
      3- what is Accounts payable   2 Answers

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very fluid and we were informed about the results after every process. There were 4 rounds and it took almost 2 days to complete the process. The most difficult part of it was senior manager round which went ahead for almost 45 minutes.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Apptitude(Maths, English, and insurance) Group discussion(topic - pros and cons of social media) HR round, Technical round, Operation round (Ms word, Ms excel,) Managerial round(interview took by various managers)

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the project whick was done in BBA   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed at Gallagher Pune.The process took 2 days.A person with good communication skills as well as proficient in English can crack the interview easily.They basically focus on grammer,knowledge about insurance ,etc.They will also check the stability.Salary here is low as compared to other companies.

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Kolhapur, Maharashtra (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

firstly you are interviewed by the HR where basic questions about you are asked.
    in the second round you are supposed to attempt a aptitude test which includes questions related to English composition, basic Maths and insurance.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Rounds will be
    1.Aptitude and general English test
    2.Hr
    3.technical(Accounts/insurance)
    4.Manager round (simple round)
    5.excel rounds (simple rounds)
    If you qualified 1 St round u'll crack easily remaining rounds, 2nd round ask Hr self and about company 3rd round technical about insurance/account ex: depreciation, amortization, outstanding expenses, defferd revenue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Nice infrastructure & HR team, i gave interview for process associate post, i cleared English grammar and comprehension round but didn't cleared aptitude, they will conduct HR round only after clearing the online test

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.