Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Gallagher Processing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.6

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallagher (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

There will b 6 rounds.
1. English test 2. Logical test 3. HR round 4. Insurance test 5. TL round 6. Manager round

Person with good looks will b selected easily... There is no value for ur talent.. Thanks me later...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were 5 rounds 4 written on the laptop with the time ticking be prepared to invest your whole day to finish the lengthy process at the end if you get selected your Graduation score must be above 55%

Interview Questions

• Posting of Journal Entries debit and credit for Accounts Payable process   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

You can crack interview easily if you're​ well good in aptitude, Excel and word
    Only 5 rounds as you enter first will be aptitude second HR round where they will be asked process choice insurance or F/A. They will ask few basic technical questions about your choice.then two two operations round will be taken by team leads n last round is Excel and Word test very easy round

Interview Questions

• What is insurance?
      What is marine insurance?
      What is premium?
      What is accounts payable?
      What is accounts receivable?
      What is reconciliation?
      Very basic questions   1 Answer
    • How much far from this company to your house?
      Why did you quit your previous company?
      Roles and responsibilities of previously worked companies?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied through a Consultancy. Had 5* Rounds of interview at the consultancy.
    1) Essay Writing
    2) English Test
    3)Logical Test
    4)Insurance Test
    5)HR Interview
    After clearing all the rounds i was called at the clients place (Gallagher) for Technical and Ops round next day.
    They call you at 10AM and the interview starts at 1.
    One round with the Operation Manager
    Later Excel and Word test (All Basic)
    Final Interview is with the Manager.
    Overall interview was very easy.
    Consumed a lot of time I left the Office at 6:45. The HR needs to follow certain timing shouldn't keep the candidates waiting.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Nice infrastructure & HR team, i gave interview for process associate post, i cleared English grammar and comprehension round but didn't cleared aptitude, they will conduct HR round only after clearing the online test

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was Aptitude. You have to clear each section. Second round is He round. Third was a Written Questions and answers round. Forth was a Technical round. And fifthround was Managerial round.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed at Gallagher Pune.The process took 2 days.A person with good communication skills as well as proficient in English can crack the interview easily.They basically focus on grammer,knowledge about insurance ,etc.They will also check the stability.Salary here is low as compared to other companies.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There will be 4 round starting from screening resume with basic HR questions like 'tell me about yourself' and resume related questions. If you have mentioned about some project then be sure to answer about that. After screening it will be Ops round first with TM and then with Process Head. Later your technical skills will be tested through some online test based on excel knowledge and reasoning questions.

Interview Questions

• If you will get better opportunity outside, will you move??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy interview rounds which was completed in a single day itself. Rounds include Aptitude (Wherein this round is the only round which has to be cleared, remaining rounds will automatically be selected. No worries), HR, Technical, Team Lead round and Excel test.

Interview Questions

• Golden rules, About the company, Journal entries, Tell me about yourself and other few finance related questions.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Rounds will be
    1.Aptitude and general English test
    2.Hr
    3.technical(Accounts/insurance)
    4.Manager round (simple round)
    5.excel rounds (simple rounds)
    If you qualified 1 St round u'll crack easily remaining rounds, 2nd round ask Hr self and about company 3rd round technical about insurance/account ex: depreciation, amortization, outstanding expenses, defferd revenue.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.