eBay Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

eBay Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at eBay

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied online through job portal, received email, then received phone screening interview. Nothing too unusual. Recommend practicing common interview questions.

Apply not through job portal but directly on corporate website if possible. Also good if you can chat a few current employees and get them to recommend you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why are you suitable for this role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for eBay

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

I was first contacted by email. After I scheduled my next interview, we had a conversation over the phone. Mainly focused on my skillset and resume. If they hear something that relates to the position, they'll contact you for an in-person interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBay (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted and told I would be having an interview with my hiring manager. I was able to pick a time thats best for me. The phone call didn't last very long. I only had one phone interview, no in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are some projects that you have worked on?   1 Answer
    • Q: If you were to design a TV remote, how would you start?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay.

Interview

1 interview - it was not tricky and it was straight forward. Nice people all around you and they have a cafe that was very cool. good campus too. was what you would expect for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Draper, UT (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview and in person interview.

I had 2 individuals interview me via Skype which was a little intimidating at first. The hiring manager was in San Jose but someone on my team that would work with me was in Draper. Very friendly and enjoyed the opportunity to chat with them both. The next interview in person was with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Share with us a time you had to make a difficult decision in the workplace?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at eBay (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Interviews at eBay are competency model, always prepare yourself to give real examples.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.