Capital One Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 165 of over 5.1K interviews

Recruiter7%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

The process involved an online interview via zoom where I was presented SQL related questions and scenarios. The Interviewer was helpful and was completed in about thirty minutes. Afterwards I received news that I was accepted.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me SQL questions
    Answer Question

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

After you apply online Capital One will contact you and give you a video interview. The interview will more than likely be conducted using the video conference tool Zoom. The interview is a case interview. A case interview is a hypothetical business situation that is presented during an interview process to determine how a candidate thinks about a particular problem and how they would solve it.

Interview Questions
  • I had a hacker rank coding test and a case study after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA)

Interview

Interview with Hiring Manager. It took 1 hour total. The 1st part was related to Python, on Jupyter Notebook there were assignments that you had to finish and explain the steps.The 2nd part was dedicated to SQL.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

Gave an online test to complete which did not match with my experience. The test according to me was not that useful. I did not have good experience with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Nottingham, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Everyone was lovely throughout the interview process. There were several stages, including initial screening, telephone interview, a presentation and a data test. All the staff really want you to succeed, and all spoke highly of the organisation. Unfortunately, I wasn't an exact fit for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Initial stages focus on why you want to work for Capital One, and why your skills are a good match for the role.

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

Applied for data analyst position in Toronto; Application submitted in March and I received online coding assessment invitation two weeks later; failed to finish all questions within 40 minutes on Hackerrank

Interview Questions
  • questions about coding and general knowledge of statistics and database

Capital One

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied online, and was invited to do an online assessment test. I failed, and was tight on time. My recommendation is to get familiar with the testing environment to try and debug. The environment to debug was very slow so factor that in.

Interview Questions
  • 1 programming (LC easy), 1SQL, some MC in probability, SQL, and Optimization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Capital One (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First Round: Technical and Behavioral mixed together Then I was notified that I passed the first round, but there was going to be no second round as the entire recruitment process was complete.

Interview Questions
  • What is your learning Process when approaching a new subject ?

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

The process is starting with an online technical test(a bit difficult), you can finish it within five to seven days, then someone would contact you and schedule an interview with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Capital One

Application

I interviewed at Capital One

Interview

OA-data challenge-onsite (3, 2 cases and 1 job fitting, which is to explain your data challenge to interviewer). you can find them on here . keep calm and be careful

Interview Questions
  • set up your story bank and you'll be ready for the behaviural interview
Viewing 1 - 10 of 165 Interviews