Capital One Management Rotation Program Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Capital One

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 36 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

It was very fast and efficient. The recruiters were extremely diligent in letting me know what was coming and their response. They also provided resources to study for the case study and gave me access to their tools.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Capital One?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

One first round interview, then Capital One Power Day. They paid for expenses to go to the Capital One Campus in Richmond VA. Overall experience was great and the people were very kind the entire time.

Interview Questions
  • Case Interview, Behavioral Interview, Job Fit interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

1 Behavioral interview for 45 minutes followed by a power day with 1 behavioral, 1 job fit and 1 case interview. All 45 minutes. Process is very smooth and recruiter always stayed in contact. Even provided a power day virtual buddy. My case study was nothing like the Youtube video.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone to change a decision.
  • Tell me about a time when you used a unique idea and implemented that.
  • Tell me about a time when you thought you wouldn't complete the task by the deadline.
  • Why the MRP internship program?
  • Case Interview- Find Net costs, breakeven, time to complete task.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

Redirected to interview for this position after interviewing for a different role Power day interview was 1 behavioral, 1 job fit, 1 case case was simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems job fit was different scenarios with how to solve them - why capital one and why management rotation program behavioral were just 3 typical behavioral questions - how you work on a team etc.

Interview Questions
  • Gave a problem scenario with multiple different options for how to solve it and asked for pros/cons of both
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. First is a 30 minutes behavioral interview with an HR, with scenario based questions. The recruiter also liked asking follow up questions, so be prepare to expand on your answers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the last time you had to work with a group for a common goal
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

Disappointing. They reached out for a first-round interview. Three days later they said that there was an error in the system that skewed the selection process and that they would not be interviewing me. At a smaller company, I might expect this kind of thing, but I expected more from a company of this size and reputation.

Interview Questions
Capital One
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

First round is screener interview with recruiter and second round is power day with 3 interviews (behavioral, job fit, and case study). Job fit asks you about two hypothetical management situations and how you would handle them. Case study was break even analysis with recommendations about how to reduce payback period. I got a call from my recruiter with an offer about 4 hours after I was done with the online superday.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you delivered a project on time despite having obstacles?
  • Calculate the payback period on this product
  • Your team is giving you three possible team building activities they would like to explore. How do you choose which one to do? Name pros and cons of each.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

There was an initial phone interview and then a power day which consisted of behavioral, culture fit and case interviews. These three separate interviews were each 45 minutes and I did them all virtually.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to influence someone to go along with your idea.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Capital One (United States)

Interview

I applied through my university database and interviewed on campus. The first round was a case interview with three different sections within the interview. Each section was built on the previous sections and became increasingly more difficult.

Interview Questions
  • If we wanted people to scan their license instead of manually filling in their personal data into our online form, how could we go about that?
Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA) in Nov 2019

Interview

In my experience interviewing with Capital One, the process was incredible simple and straightforward. Their intentions are never to trip you up or make your job search process difficult, but rather finding out if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews