Capital One Management Rotation Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Capital One

2.9

Management Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

Entire process took 3 weeks. Applied on company website. Invited for final round interview at headquarters in Richmond, VA. Interview consisted of 3 rounds: job fit, behavioral, and case interview.

Interview Questions

• Out of a list of four possible activities, which would you choose to improve team dynamics and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Management Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a behavioral interview given by a recruiter. The second round was a super day at their office that consisted of three back to back interviews. One of the interviews was behavioral, one was a case analysis, and the other was a "great fit" session similar to a behavioral where they ask you questions to see if you'd be a great fit.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you failed and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

All expenses paid - Super Day at the Richmond campus. Everyone was incredibly friendly and encouraging. Capital One clearly invests in their employees - given the treatment to potential new hires. Interviews are fair and MUST be prepared for. They put you in the absolute best position to do your best. I was joyfully overwhelmed at the level of care and investment they make in potential hires. Very grateful for this interview process and VERY excited to begin work with Capital One.

Management Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Three parts in total: case, behavioral and job fit. The case interview is not very difficult, the behavioral is just like regular and the job fit one is not counted is the selection process.
    People there are really nice. They first lea us a tour in their campus and we have a lunch together before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you persuade others to do something   Answer Question

Management Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

After applying online, I got an email to select my interview preference: virtual or in person. I chose in person for their Powerday, and it consisted of behavioral, job fit, and case interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to persuade someone or a team to do something?   Answer Question

Management Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 interviews, one on college site and one on capital one office for internship. Experience was very positive, interviewers were friendly. Heard back relatively quickly after final interview round (consisted of full day of interview)

Interview Questions

• Given a hypothetical business problem (how to release a mobile app), how would you tackle the project.   1 Answer

Management Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for a campus interview and was invited for a 45 minute behavioral interview. I met with one recruiter, who was very friendly. She asked basic behavioral questions. I heard my results within about 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with people who were different from you   Answer Question

Management Rotation Program Interview

Interview

University recruiting, in-person interview round 1, power day round 2 on-site. Recruiter was nice - asks you to frame your answers in a very specific way which I did not like.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. The first round interview was an on-campus behavioral interview. The final round was an invitation to Richmond, Va. which involved a case interview, another behavioral interview, and a "job-fit" interview with questions specific to theoretical people management decisions. Before the interviews, we ate lunch with someone currently in the program and were given a short tour of the campus. The interviewers were incredibly nice and willing to answer any questions about the company or their own personal development.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward behavioral questions like "Describe a time when you delivered a project on time despite a setback."   Answer Question

Management Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital One (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

i applied through the university, and signed up for a slot. it was one interview and took place on campus. The questions were all behavioral, the standard ones you usually get. I got an email about 3-4 days later about my results.

Interview Questions

• times you worked on two projects at the same time, times you learned something new, times you worked with another team different from usual   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.