Marks & Spencer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,316 of over 1,316.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Some basic questions and a short role play task to demonstrate your customer service skills. Was given time to look over materials about products for a party and would use this to make suggestions to the customer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

The interview included 2 interviews one with the manager and two with a role play, seeing how you would interact with a customer. The roleplay included questions as to how you would sell more products or how you would help a troubled customer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

You apply online. You do a quiz if successful you get invited to an interview. Then after the interview you get told if you were successful or not. Relatively quick process

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you overcame a challenge or found a solution to a difficult situation

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England)

Interview

Be prepared for role play. I was told I had the job at the end of the interview. I was lucky, I had a pleasant Manager. Lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Video interview for first stage and if you pass that followed on at a later stage by a 4 hour interview by multiple higher managers in 3 stages, roleplay, case study and a typical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Initial phone call with a few short questions and then online interview the next day which lasted about 15 minutes. Phone call involved answering 5 different scenarios relating to customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Marks & Spencer

Application

I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

Asked questions about how to deal with customer requests, suggesting alternatives that would satisfy the customer. Asked why I was interested in fufilling this particular role and what skill set I would bring to the job.

Interview Questions
  • If this product isn't available, what alternative would you suggest?

Anonymous Employee in Aylesbury, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (Aylesbury, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

roleplay between yourself and the interviewer so they can see how youd tackle certain situations and how youd respond and if they like it then short interview after the roleplay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. HR(just explain about job description) - 2. Head of Product Designer -3. Other three team members (also had an assignment) It was a great experience for me to do it.

Interview Questions
  • - working progress - explain about your portfolio and assignment that they provided for me

Marks & Spencer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marks & Spencer

Interview

The interview consisted of a role play and then an short interview. The role play was based around something that might happen in store. There is one customer and you take on the role of the customer assistant. There is a problem you must solve in the role play as well.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why would you like to work for Marks and Spencer
7 people found this interview helpful