Capgemini Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.2
Capgemini CEO and Director Paul Hermelin
Paul Hermelin
Pros
Cons
  • "Low salary hike for existing employees(in 604 reviews)

• "No cons is there for this organization(in 458 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Future Leaders Programme has helped me to unleash my full potential!"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in London, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being part of 2019 Future Leaders Programme has been an amazing journey for myself. I have built up my confidence and learnt how to manage the barriers that were preventing me from being the best version of myself. Who would have thought that replacing 'but' by 'yes and' would unleash an unlimited amount of creativity in every leaders' mind? This 8-month journey has also allowed me to gained a strong and long-term network of peers that I can now reach for support, for further active inclusion activities as well as for creating new opportunities within Capgemini.

Cons

You must be in charge of your career to grow at Capgemini. Nothing will happen without your own efforts.

Capgemini2019-12-09
  2. "next generation online learning"

Current Employee - Service Director in London, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

great course a good mix of elearning and webinars

Cons

as always technical delivery of video or audio - only once but this is always problem when using internet.

Capgemini2020-04-01
  3. "Supportive company with opportunities to grow"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Woking, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great colleagues (both on a personal level, and also professionally - there are some really smart, innovative and forward thinking people here). Supportive culture. Loads of opportunities for learning and development. If you are proactive and have a clear idea of where you want your career to go, you will be given lots of opportunity to grow and flourish. Management care about work life balance and trust me to manage my workload and to split my time between home working and working from the office. Very supportive of staff during the current Covid-19 outbreak, with staff welfare driving a lot of decision making. Very inclusive culture.

Cons

Change can be slow, with bureaucracy and red tape. The company structure is complex, and different teams / business areas can feel siloed. The office in London / Holborn is too small for the number of employees based there - although there are imminent plans to expand. Outside of promotion years, pay rises can be small or non-existent. If you're not moving up through the company then you can see your real terms earnings going backwards.

Capgemini2020-03-25
  4. "Depends greatly on you role and the account"

Former Employee - Service Manager in Heathrow, England

I worked at Capgemini full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible Working. Great people. Friendly atmosphere - people are very willing to help. Politics and blame culture has disappeared greatly over last 6-7 years.

Cons

The project managers were all massively stressed and overworked. Very difficult to get promoted if out on an account

Capgemini2020-03-30

"Large company with easy-going atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior SAP Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good ethics, values, and diversity Good pension contributions Nice people & friendly atmostphere Solid job stability

Cons

Not always working with cutting edge technology Often satisfied with filling bums on seats

Capgemini2020-03-11
  6. "Senior Project manager"

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in London, England

I worked at Capgemini full-time

Pros

The company has a good clientele

Cons

Progression through the hierarchy is slow

Capgemini2020-03-25

"The Right Place of Work"

Current Employee - Senior Enterprise Architect in Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

People matters as they are the greatest assets for the organisation. Work and life is well balanced.

Cons

You must keep on seeking opportunity for yourself and drive your career within the organisation

Capgemini2020-03-04

"One of the best in the industry"

Former Employee - Senior Java Developer in London, England

I worked at Capgemini full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good culture, great benefits, excellent projects

Cons

Salary is below than market rate

Capgemini2020-03-02

"What a place to start your journey as a graduate!!"

Current Employee - Project Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are really friendly people, as everyone is open to getting to know you, if you ask. It's got a great work-life balance. It's what you do out-of-work to make sure there's a balance, but the flexible hours allow you not limit yourself. There are several events throughout the year that get organised - increased chance to network. There's also great volunteering opportunities (where 2 days are obligatory - which I believe is a great initiative) and also opportunities to get involved in internal Capgemini challenges - fantastic in developing your skills and knowledge. Lastly, they fully sponsor all certifications open to you, not just unit-focused ones; helping progress your skills - ideal in setting you up for future moves.

Cons

Things don't just get handed to you. This isn't necessarily a con. It's more of a challenge for the individual. If you're not willing to find or ask about opportunities, nothing will really happen. Your career and journey is up to you. So, it's about what you do that drives it.

Capgemini2020-02-18

Capgemini Response

February 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are really proud of our graduate scheme and it's great to hear that you're enjoying it! You're right that things aren't always handed to you here. There are loads of opportunities for learning and development, but those opportunities will come your way more quickly if you are proactive about seeking them out and asking for them. Good luck with the rest of your graduate scheme!

Continue reading
  10. "Pmo project analyst"

Current Employee - PMO Project Analyst in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good career progression. Everyone is friendly and willing to help

Cons

None, so far everything is great

Capgemini2020-02-21

Capgemini Response

February 28, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review, and it's good to hear you're working with some great people and progressing with your career.

Found 11946 reviews